• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cat Flicks Tail in Perfect Beat to Meow Mix Song - Hilarious Pet Moment!

In summary, " and nothing before it:In summary, Carol was sitting on the reclinger and her kitten was sitting on the floor in front of her. The kitten started meowing the "Meow Mix" song and Carol started flicking her tail along with each meow. When DH came up stairs, he couldn't believe that the kitten was flicking her tail in beat with the song.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
I have a one year old kitty named Camilla Bean. Today I was sitting on the reclinger and she was sitting on the floor in front of me. I started meowing the "Meow Mix" song and she was flicking her tail along with each meow.

So then I stopped meowing, and she meowed, and started flicking her tail one way- and I'd meow a note- and she'd flick it the other way, and I'd meow a note- and then she toyed with me, waited- then flicked her tail and I would meow...

DH came up stairs and couldn't believe she was flicking her tail in beat with the song- too funny! If she starts singing with me, I'll be sure to call David Letterman and get on his show for the stupid pet tricks!

It's the simplest things that amuse us humans. I can only picture you sitting in your kitchen meowing the theme song!

My cats and I have whole conversations. Ok so I have a conversation, but they "talk" back to me. I have a kitten (he's 3 now) that I bottle fed and he thinks I am his mommy. He "talks" to me all the time. I totally understand that your cat is a genious!!! Sometimes I think I would rather talk to them than to some of my hosts. ;)

Jewel said:
My cats and I have whole conversations. Ok so I have a conversation, but they "talk" back to me. I have a kitten (he's 3 now) that I bottle fed and he thinks I am his mommy. He "talks" to me all the time. I totally understand that your cat is a genious!!! Sometimes I think I would rather talk to them than to some of my hosts. ;)

Skip the hosts... MOST of the time I would rather talk to my cats than to DH!

My new kitten likes to give me kisses. If you smooch at him, he raises his head up so you can kiss his nose!

wadesgirl said:
It's the simplest things that amuse us humans. I can only picture you sitting in your kitchen meowing the theme song!

Well, we always knew I was simple! :) LOL

It was just too funny- she was like a little furry metronome!

Kitchen Diva said:
Well, we always knew I was simple! :) LOL

It was just too funny- she was like a little furry metronome!

DH and I don't have kids yet but he did just let me get a kitten. We've had him since May and he's 4 months old. It's the best thing ever. He does some of the weirdest, quirkest things. He loves butter and cheese and if you leave either out, your likely to find him licking them! He also divebombs our older cat who has taken to hiding behind the couch. The first time our kitten did it, he was on the back of the couch that is up against the wall looking behind the couch. I couldn't figure out what he was up to but then he moved two inches to his left and slide through the gap. Next thing we hear is a large meow from our older cat!

Now if you could just teach her to dance.....

Carol

Related to Cat Flicks Tail in Perfect Beat to Meow Mix Song - Hilarious Pet Moment!

1. How do I purchase "My Cat Is a Genius!"?

To purchase "My Cat Is a Genius!", you can either order it through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the Pampered Chef website.

2. Is "My Cat Is a Genius!" safe for my cat to play with?

Yes, "My Cat Is a Genius!" is made with safe and non-toxic materials, making it perfect for your furry friend to play with.

3. Can I wash "My Cat Is a Genius!"?

Yes, "My Cat Is a Genius!" is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply remove the catnip insert and wash the toy on a gentle cycle.

4. How long does the catnip scent last in "My Cat Is a Genius!"?

The catnip scent in "My Cat Is a Genius!" is long-lasting and can last for several weeks or even months. You can also refresh the scent by rubbing the toy with fresh catnip.

5. Is "My Cat Is a Genius!" suitable for all cat breeds?

Yes, "My Cat Is a Genius!" is suitable for all cat breeds and ages. It is a great toy for both active and lazy cats, and can provide mental and physical stimulation for your feline friend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies