• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Fundraiser - Good Price for Bowls?

In summary, the fifth grader is thinking about how to price their batter bowl fundraiser. They are considering charging $20, $23, or $25. This will depend on how much money the group can raise per bowl sold.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I'm doing a batter bowl fundraiser again for a group of 5th graders but am stuck not being sure what to price the bowls at. In the past we priced the bowls at $15, donating my commission the organization made some great money and it was a huge hit. Since then unfortunately the bowls, shipping, and cost of food have gone up. I want the students to raise some good money for their efforts... so the business question how much to charge with out losing the potential customer?

Also thinking hot chocolate mix in the classic batter bowl for $20, $23 or $25.

Sorry poll didn't post, I'll get that figured out one of these days. :( Would love your thoughts and opinions!

I would figure out how much would go to the funds being raised per bowl sold. $20 is a nice easy doable amount for people but if $25 adds $5 more dollars making the individual donations impressive, I'd go with that. Not $23, you need a good "round" number. Perhaps you could do $25 each or 5 for $100. December's guest special is the batter bowl!

Have you called home office to see if you could get a special price if you are ordering a lot of bowls?

meridithchef said:
Have you called home office to see if you could get a special price if you are ordering a lot of bowls?

I think she'll have to call if the order is more than 50 bowls anyway...not sure if they'd give a special price though since it's several people who'd order, not just one group (like a business, etc). But just know that you'll have to call first if you have more than 50 of one single item.

Policy and Guidelines may have more details about large orders.

I did this this year and charged $20 per bowl, and made that inclusive of tax and shipping. I only sold 10 but that was enough to get me over a hump in November.
Claire

If the group makes them and takes them around, it's a great kickoff to a good fundraiser. Build to a culminating cooking show. Safeway will often donate the ingredients. Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of the Batter Bowl Fundraiser?

The Batter Bowl Fundraiser is a way for organizations and groups to raise money by selling Pampered Chef's high-quality batter bowls at a discounted price.

2. How much does each batter bowl cost?

The discounted price for each batter bowl is typically around $20, but this may vary depending on the size and color of the bowl.

3. How much profit can our organization make from the Batter Bowl Fundraiser?

The profit made from the Batter Bowl Fundraiser will depend on how many bowls are sold and at what price they are sold. Typically, organizations can make a profit of $5-10 per bowl.

4. Are there any incentives or rewards for top sellers in the Batter Bowl Fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers incentives and rewards for top sellers in the Batter Bowl Fundraiser, such as free products or discounts on future purchases.

5. How do we place an order for the Batter Bowl Fundraiser?

To place an order for the Batter Bowl Fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will guide you through the ordering process and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies