1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Barbecue Turner disaster

1. RachelNguyen

RachelNguyen Guest

My friend was given a Barbeque turner as a gift from her mom and the first time she went to use it, it was all rusted and pitted. I was stunned when she told me this, as I was sure it was made of stainless. Has this ever happened to any of you?

Thanks,
    Rachel

Mar 2, 2006
  2. kitchencop

kitchencop Member Silver Member

as a matter of fact...

my husband just got one about a month ago and it already started to rust, we are waiting for his new one to arrive, but I have a feeling it will do the same...not real thrilled about it :eek:

Mar 3, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

We have had the barbecue turner since it came out and use it all the time. He even leaves it out in the rain (A LOT! :mad: ). We have not seen a drop of rust - looks like we just got it.

Maybe it was a defective batch of turners? Kitchencop, your new one should be fine! And Rachel, call PC and they will replace it for you!

Mar 3, 2006
  4. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

I too have owned mine for what seems like forever. It has also been "abused" like Beth's. :) Not a speck of rust to be found. I have purchased 5 for my sons and brothers as gifts, who live from one end of the US to the other, and they have had no rust problem either.

Lee Anne

Mar 3, 2006
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Oh, yeah! I too have purchased them as gifts for all the men in the family and no one has had a problem with theirs either so like I said - maybe there was a bad batch? :rolleyes:

Mar 3, 2006
Have something to add?