• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Cream Pie Is Easy & Yum!

In summary, the conversation was about a delicious banana cream pie recipe from the cookbook All the Best! The person who made it used a pre-made graham cracker crust and their kids loved it. Others mentioned wanting to try the recipe and the person who made it shared the recipe and tips for serving. Overall, everyone agreed that it was a quick and tasty treat.
its_me_susan
It's in All the Best! I had some bananas that needed to be consumed so I made this. I used an already prepared graham cracker crust. My kids (aged 6 & 7.5) LOVED it! I didn't expect them to go for it. It was really good and fast to make!

Three thumbs up!
Susan :)

...and when am I invited over for a slice???

Yummy!! I bet my boys would love that, they love bananas.

apriljc said:
Yummy!! I bet my boys would love that, they love bananas.

Ok you guys, I don't even like Banana cream pie! Just made another one (takes 15 minutes with prepared graham cracker crust)... YUM!

Banana Cream Supreme
All the Best Cookbook

Crust (CAN use prepared graham crust):
1 1/4 cups chopped graham cracker squares
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar

Filling:
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup cold milk
1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
3 medium bananas, sliced
2 tablespoons pecans, grated (optional)

Reddi Whip to spritz top or use Easy Accent Decorator with Cool Whip
Chop graham crackers using Food Chopper. Place in 1 quart. Batter Bowl. Add butter and sugar; mix well with Skinny Scraper. Press crumb mixture onto flat bottom of Springform Pan.

In Classic 2 quart. Batter Bowl, whisk sour cream and milk using 10" Whisk until blended. Add pudding mix; whisk until pudding is dissolved. Add whipped topping, mixing until well blended. Spread half of filling over crust. Slice bananas using Egg Slicer Plus; arrange over filling. Spread remaining filling over bananas. Grate pecans over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Garnish as desired with fresh fruit/mint leaves.

To serve, remove collar from pan; cut into 12 wedges.

Yield: 12 servings

Hi Susan! I'm so glad to hear that you and your kids enjoyed the banana pie from All the Best! It's always great to find quick and easy recipes that are also delicious. I love using pre-made crusts for convenience too. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Happy cooking!

1. How long does it take to make a banana cream pie?

The total time to make a banana cream pie is about 30 minutes, with 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of baking time.

2. What ingredients do I need to make a banana cream pie?

You will need a premade pie crust, bananas, vanilla pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and vanilla extract.

3. Can I use fresh bananas in this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh bananas in this recipe. You will need about 4-5 ripe bananas sliced for the filling and additional slices for topping.

4. Do I need to bake the pie crust before adding the filling?

No, you do not need to bake the pie crust before adding the filling. The crust will bake while in the oven with the filling.

5. Can I use a different type of crust for this pie?

Yes, you can use a graham cracker crust or a chocolate cookie crust for this banana cream pie recipe. It will add a different flavor to the pie but will still be delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies