• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Towels: Clip Breakage Issue - Experiences and Solutions

In summary, Bamboo Towels - the Clip is an eco-friendly and versatile kitchen towel made from sustainable bamboo fabric. It features a strong and secure clip for easy attachment to surfaces, making it convenient for a variety of tasks such as drying dishes, wiping countertops, and cleaning spills. It can be easily cleaned by machine-washing with mild detergent and the clip is detachable for easy cleaning and storage. Each pack comes with 6 towels, providing enough for daily use.
esavvymom
Staff member
Has anyone else had the clip on their bamboo towel break? I opened one of my towels last week for the first time to clip a towel on the handle of my display crate for a booth. I had a "father's" section with BBQ tools, etc and the towels and such. I had clipped it on. When I went to do the same thing with the towels at my booth this weekend, I noticed the white plastic fastener had split and obviously wouldn't clip anymore.

Anyone else have a problem? I'm going to get it replaced, but was curious. No one had touched it, just me and I know I was careful.

Yep. Came off in the washing machine. I'm due to send back two. . .I already have the replacement. I'm just waiting for another one to break so I can send back two broken towels.

Yep, got replacements and both broke. I don't think I'm even going to monkey around with them anymore. I'm sure the replacements would just break.

Great. Well, I won't be pushing the feature of the 'clips on your belt/apron' part. :D

Mine's still doing fine.

I tried to clip mine onto my apron at a show and it wouldn't stay together. I had just opened it and that was my first experience with it. Then a guest tried to "assist" me in snapping it and she couldn't get it either. How embarrassing! I just talked about how I could send it back to get it replaced.

I have three that I use for shows and they are all fine.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you experienced a clip breakage on your bamboo towel. I have not personally encountered this issue, but I have heard of it happening to a few other consultants. Our team at Pampered Chef takes quality control very seriously, so I'm glad to hear that you will be getting a replacement towel. In the meantime, I would recommend being extra gentle when using the clip and avoiding any excessive force. If you continue to experience issues with the clip, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and happy cooking!

1. What are the benefits of using Bamboo Towels - the Clip?

Bamboo Towels - the Clip is made from a highly absorbent and sustainable bamboo fabric, making it eco-friendly. It also has a strong and secure clip that can easily attach to any surface, making it convenient for use in the kitchen.

2. Can Bamboo Towels - the Clip be used for other purposes aside from drying dishes?

Yes, Bamboo Towels - the Clip is versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, such as wiping countertops, cleaning spills, and even as a pot holder.

3. How do I clean Bamboo Towels - the Clip?

Bamboo Towels - the Clip can be easily cleaned by machine-washing in cold water with mild detergent. Avoid using fabric softeners and bleach, and tumble dry on low or line dry for best results.

4. Is the clip on Bamboo Towels - the Clip removable?

Yes, the clip on Bamboo Towels - the Clip is detachable, allowing for easy cleaning and storage.

5. How many towels come in a pack of Bamboo Towels - the Clip?

Each pack of Bamboo Towels - the Clip comes with 6 towels, providing a sufficient amount for daily use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
peichef
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • whiteyteresa