1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bamboo towels - the clip

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Has anyone else had the clip on their bamboo towel break? I opened one of my towels last week for the first time to clip a towel on the handle of my display crate for a booth. I had a "father's" section with BBQ tools, etc and the towels and such. I had clipped it on. When I went to do the same thing with the towels at my booth this weekend, I noticed the white plastic fastener had split and obviously wouldn't clip anymore.

Anyone else have a problem? I'm going to get it replaced, but was curious. No one had touched it, just me and I know I was careful.

May 18, 2009
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Yep. Came off in the washing machine. I'm due to send back two. . .I already have the replacement. I'm just waiting for another one to break so I can send back two broken towels.

May 18, 2009
  3. sunnygirl in nd

sunnygirl in nd Member

Yep, got replacements and both broke. I don't think I'm even going to monkey around with them anymore. I'm sure the replacements would just break.

4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Great. Well, I won't be pushing the feature of the 'clips on your belt/apron' part. :D

May 18, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Mine's still doing fine.

May 18, 2009
  6. lrice

lrice Member

I tried to clip mine onto my apron at a show and it wouldn't stay together. I had just opened it and that was my first experience with it. Then a guest tried to "assist" me in snapping it and she couldn't get it either. How embarrassing! I just talked about how I could send it back to get it replaced.

May 18, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I have three that I use for shows and they are all fine.

May 18, 2009
Have something to add?