• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baker's Mat Dimensions & Benefits - Get the Facts!

In summary, the Baker's Mat is 16.5 inches by 11.5 inches and is suitable for standard baking sheets and countertop spaces. Its benefits include preventing sticking and burning of baked goods, providing a non-slip surface for dough, and being safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It can also be used for grilling, roasting, dehydrating, and making fruit leather. To clean and care for the mat, it can be washed in the dishwasher or with soap and warm water, avoiding abrasive cleaners and utensils. It should be dried flat before storing to maintain its shape and effectiveness.
beepampered
Can anyone give me the dimensions of the baker's mat? Any selling points? Thanks.

The PIG on CC states: 14¼"/36 cm diameter. HTH!

I bring this to all of my shows this time of year. I say: Does anyone here have one of those bakers mats that you roll up once and it never lays flat again? Check this out...(then I wad it up in my fist and show them that it will lay perfectly flat again). Also, it never slips on the counter (push, push). You definately need this to be the queen baker. (Pass around.)

Paige Dixon said:
I bring this to all of my shows this time of year. I say: Does anyone here have one of those bakers mats that you roll up once and it never lays flat again? Check this out...(then I wad it up in my fist and show them that it will lay perfectly flat again). Also, it never slips on the counter (push, push). You definately need this to be the queen baker. (Pass around.)
I think I might just try that!! Thanks

I don't use mine often, but it is handy.Now, I would not do this, but another selling point is that some peopel have bought them to use as children's mats for eating or for playing with clay or play-dough.

Thanks!!!!

Related to Baker's Mat Dimensions & Benefits - Get the Facts!

What are the dimensions of the Baker's Mat?

The dimensions of the Baker's Mat are 16.5 inches by 11.5 inches. This size is perfect for standard baking sheets and fits most countertop spaces.

What are the benefits of using a Baker's Mat?

Using a Baker's Mat helps to prevent sticking and burning of baked goods, making cleanup easier. It also provides a non-slip surface for rolling out dough and can be used as a surface for kneading and shaping bread dough.

Is the Baker's Mat safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Baker's Mat is safe to use in the oven up to a temperature of 450°F. It is made of food-grade silicone that is heat-resistant and will not melt or emit any harmful chemicals.

Can the Baker's Mat be used for other cooking purposes?

Yes, the Baker's Mat can also be used as a non-stick surface for grilling or roasting vegetables, meats, and fish. It can also be used as a liner for dehydrating fruits or making homemade fruit leather.

How do I clean and care for my Baker's Mat?

The Baker's Mat is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with soap and warm water. It is recommended to avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the mat to prevent any damage. After cleaning, roll or lay flat to dry before storing. Avoid folding or creasing the mat to maintain its shape and effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • my3ps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830