• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backing up Pampered Partner to Cd

In summary, when you quit PP, it should ask you if you're sure you want to quit. His "yes", then it should ask you if you want to back up. It will have a button for "Drive A" and a button for "Other drive". Hit "Other drive" if you want to back up to a CD and select your CD drive (usually "D"). You can also go to the "Utilities" menu at the top menu bar when you are in PP and click on "Back-up Data".
hgoffigon
I am about to pull my hair out and send my laptop sailing.:eek: How do you save data from PP to a disk. :confused: I am having lots of trouble figuring it out and it shouldn't be that hard....I don't think! This is something that I am not in the habit of doing and I want to get into the habit of to be on the safe side. Please help!!:D

When you quit PP, it should ask you if you're sure you want to quit. His "yes", then it should ask you if you want to back up. It will have a button for "Drive A" and a button for "Other drive". Hit "Other drive" if you want to back up to a CD and select your CD drive (usually "D"). You can also go to the "Utilities" menu at the top menu bar when you are in PP and click on "Back-up Data".

I have actually just been backing mine up on my computer. When it asks you if you want to backup, change it from the floppy "A" drive to whatever drive you have your CD in. You need to have a rewritable drive to do it though! HTH.

rebeccastt said:
When you quit PP, it should ask you if you're sure you want to quit. His "yes", then it should ask you if you want to back up. It will have a button for "Drive A" and a button for "Other drive". Hit "Other drive" if you want to back up to a CD and select your CD drive (usually "D"). You can also go to the "Utilities" menu at the top menu bar when you are in PP and click on "Back-up Data".

When I select 'D' it defaults back to 'C' drive. Tech support tried to help me with no luck and they told me the best thing to have is an external or jump drive.

Thanks for the replies. I am having the problem when I select d drive that it jumps back to c drive. Sometimes it will say there isn't enough disk space and it is a brand new blank CD...which is writeable!! After diddling with it for what seemed like eternity I finally got the darn thing to copy by going to the PP icon on my desktop, right clicking it and selecting "Send To" d Drive. Whew. I usually feel like I know what I am doing on the computer but sometimes when I hit a glitch it can really be aggravating!! :)

Related to Backing up Pampered Partner to Cd

1. How do I back up my Pampered Partner to a CD?

To back up your Pampered Partner to a CD, you will need to first insert a blank CD into your computer's CD/DVD drive. Then, open the Pampered Partner program and click on the "File" tab at the top. From there, select "Backup/Restore" and then "Backup to CD". Follow the prompts to complete the backup process.

2. Can I back up my Pampered Partner to a CD multiple times?

Yes, you can back up your Pampered Partner to a CD as many times as you would like. It is recommended to do regular backups to ensure that your important information is always saved.

3. How often should I back up my Pampered Partner to a CD?

It is recommended to back up your Pampered Partner to a CD at least once a week, or more frequently if you make frequent updates or changes to your information. This will ensure that your data is always up to date and backed up in case of any technical issues.

4. Can I use a USB drive to back up my Pampered Partner instead of a CD?

Yes, you can use a USB drive as an alternative to backing up your Pampered Partner to a CD. The process for backing up to a USB drive is the same as backing up to a CD, except you will select "Backup to USB" instead of "Backup to CD".

5. How do I restore my Pampered Partner from a CD backup?

To restore your Pampered Partner from a CD backup, insert the backup CD into your computer's CD/DVD drive. Then, open the Pampered Partner program and click on the "File" tab. Select "Backup/Restore" and then "Restore from CD". Follow the prompts to complete the restoration process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Bexs50