• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back Order-All Purpose Spreader

I too thought it was strange that an item that is notorious for being used this time of year would be out of stock.
crissy11
Gold Member
Just tried to send a show in and it said this was on backorder. Didn't say for how long..
Crystal

I have 6 shows with these on backorder - they are all back in "picking" right now, so I think they will be shipping soon!

I had one from last week and it shipped today. What a weird item to be on back order!

wadesgirl said:
I had one from last week and it shipped today. What a weird item to be on back order!

I thought so too!:confused:

I just submitted one last night and have the confirmation email and nothing about back orderes. I wonder if I will get it later? Or if since some are picking I came in right after they came off back order or something.

I thought it strange, too. I had a show ship on Monday and the spreader shipped on Tuesday.

I thought it was strange that a show that was already picked, and delvivered was picking again. That explains it, they had that item as a back order.
Thanks for clearing that up.

It's cheese ball season.

I didn't realize they were on backorder, although I have not checked the website lately for backorders! I agree with Rae though, it is cheeseball season!

I am seeing this item on backorder too as I am entering my show.

Do they ship everything except the backordered item? One backordered item doesn't hold the whole shipment, does it?

Thanks!

They ship everything except the backordered item, then ship that when it's available.

chefann said:
They ship everything except the backordered item, then ship that when it's available.

Thanks! That's what I thought. But I just wanted to make sure!

I too thought it was strange that an item that is notorious for being used this time of year would be out of stock. You would think that they'd stock up on those- since every home will have at least one cheese ball that will require the use of that little spreader.

Related to Back Order-All Purpose Spreader

1. What is the purpose of the Back Order-All Purpose Spreader?

The Back Order-All Purpose Spreader is a versatile kitchen tool designed to easily spread or mix ingredients for various recipes. It can also be used for scraping and smoothing surfaces.

2. Is the Back Order-All Purpose Spreader dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Back Order-All Purpose Spreader is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. What material is the Back Order-All Purpose Spreader made of?

The Back Order-All Purpose Spreader is made of durable stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use.

4. Can the Back Order-All Purpose Spreader be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Back Order-All Purpose Spreader is safe to use with both hot and cold foods, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

5. How long is the Back Order-All Purpose Spreader?

The Back Order-All Purpose Spreader measures 8 inches in length, providing a comfortable grip and easy maneuvering while using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbachen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCSarahjm