• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My SAT & Sample Order: U&CG's Hand Beaded Spreader is Wonky!

In summary, the Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG is a stylish and functional tool for spreading and serving dips, spreads, and condiments. It is hand-crafted with intricate beading, making each piece unique and durable. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The spreader can also be used for hot dishes, but direct contact with heat sources should be avoided. The return policy for the Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG offers a satisfaction guarantee with the option to return within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
peichef
I finally received my SAT & sample order today. :) My beaded spreader seems a little wonky, though. The U&CG says that bead placement may vary b/c they are hand beaded, but one of the plastic "washers" between the beads is sticking quite far out to the side.
Do you think I should call HO, or just consider this part of the normal variation?

argh! just checked my beaded serving fork & one of the white / clear beads has 2 big balck streaks running through it.

The beads kindof looked like a "foil" where, when folded over, would show black...is that what happened to yours, or is it more than that? If it looks nasty, I would do an adjustment...

well, on the spreader, there is no black -- just a plastic washer that is not aligned & VERY obvious. I think I will call on that.
the black marks on the fork are pretty ugly. I'll have to go take a 2nd look, but they are pretty obvious & quite unattractive.
I just don't like to be petty about little imperfections (heaven knows, I've got plenty -lol) but I like products to be pretty close to perfect if I'm going to show them to customers.

Just checked mine and they are fine - after my mess with the dots on the wine glasses I am being so careful! Hope you get it resolved!

Last edited:
Charity~

I wouldn't feel bad about doing an adjustment on them, then. While I don't expect 100% perfection, I still am rather picky about my products that I show to customers too! If ours doesn't look good, why would they buy?

Mine are fine, so I'd suggest an adjustment.

Hi there! Congratulations on receiving your SAT & sample order! I'm sorry to hear that your beaded spreader seems a bit wonky. While the U&CG does mention that bead placement may vary due to the hand beading process, it sounds like the plastic washer may be sticking out a bit too far. I would recommend giving our Home Office a call to see if they can assist you with this issue. Our team is always happy to help with any concerns or questions you may have about our products. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG?

The Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG is designed to make spreading and serving dips, spreads, and condiments easier and more stylish. It can also be used for decorating and adding a touch of elegance to your table setting.

2. How is the Hand Beaded Spreader different from other spreaders on the market?

The Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG is hand-crafted with intricate beading, making each piece unique and one-of-a-kind. It is also durable and made with high-quality materials, ensuring long-lasting use.

3. Is the Hand Beaded Spreader dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash for best results and to preserve the intricate beading.

4. Can I use the Hand Beaded Spreader for hot dishes?

Yes, you can use the Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG for hot dishes. However, it is recommended to avoid direct contact with heat sources to prevent damage to the beading.

5. What is the return policy for the Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG?

The Hand Beaded Spreader from U&CG comes with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rebeccastt
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
Back