• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Babies R Us... Need Quick Recipes

In summary, SchelCookbooks wanted recipes which were "QUICK" and "EASY" to prepare. They also wanted ideas for what to do at the booth. There was discussion about whether or not to bring food, and at the end of the conversation SchelCookbooks decided not to bring food. People expect yummy things out of PC, and it is hard to disappoint them.
schel
Hello!
I am going to the BRU event on the 13th and would like to get some recipes which are "QUICK" for mom and the whole family to prepare.
Any sggestions are greatly appreciated!
Schel

C-mon everyone! I know some of you have ideas!!
Schel

CookbooksDo you have any of the cookbooks? A lot of them have recipes under 30 minutes or one pot meals.

I'll be doing the BRU too...
I really need to start planning it!!:eek:
I thought about doing the checkerboard cake... pink/blue...
I don't know if that would be enough though...
The brownies in the mini muffin pan make a TON of brownie bites, and it's perfect for the kids, but I want to make it more baby looking... maybe with white frosting and pink and blue candies?...

There is a recipe for quick fudge using frosting and maybe chocolate chips... I wonder about making them with white frosting and white choc.chips... maybe some leave white and some dye pink and some dye blue... serve them on the chillzanne rect. server to stay cool/....?? It's very easy... We put it in the EAD and it looked so cute! and made tons! Seems like it was in Prod. Use and Care, I just did a search and didn't see it... I'll look for it...

I don't plan on making a lot, they aren't there to be fed!

But I would like easy meal ideas to give them, since they are busy... I know!! I have two kids! Maybe I'll have recipes to hand out.

here is the fudge recipe
Fantastic Fast Fudge
1 bag (12 ounces) White chocolate chips
1 can strawberry frosting
Optional: nuts, sprinkles
Mix ingredients over low heat, in a piece of our cookware, until smooth.  Pour into Small Bar Pan.  You can chop nuts in the Food Chopper and sprinkle on top if you wish.  Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.  Cut and serve.

For easy clean-up, line your stone with a piece of parchment paper before pouring in the fudge.  For fun - use the creative cutters instead of cutting into squares.

pamperedangel06 said:
here is the fudge recipe
Fantastic Fast Fudge
1 bag (12 ounces) White chocolate chips
1 can strawberry frosting
Optional: nuts, sprinkles
Mix ingredients over low heat, in a piece of our cookware, until smooth.* Pour into*Small Bar Pan.* You can chop nuts in the Food Chopper and sprinkle on top if you wish.**Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.* Cut and serve.
For easy clean-up, line your stone with a piece of parchment paper before pouring in the fudge.* For fun - use the creative cutters instead of cutting into squares.

This sounds so yummy! Do you think it would work in the small oval baker and using the small microwave cooker? I don't have the cookware or the small bar pan yet. :confused:

I would CHECK with the store.I am doing ours here and all 5 said the same thing, no food and no exchanging of monies in the store, you have to go outside to do orders.

It is a liability, the food, and they have health codes they need to follow, so double check before you do all that cooking.

They are just looking for info, ideas to give on what items get what uses pertaining to babies, do a raffle......stuff like that an informational booth.

I did check, and they didn't want us to be "making" the food people would eat, but we thought about bringing already made items to display on the "Simple Additions" (Like from Costco)
ie... the cream puffs you can buy in the freezer section, and then line them up and drizzle vanila frosting over the top which has been colored pink and maybe blue.
She did want us to bring things which can display how the items work, so we are going to "Mikes Discount Foods" and getting like things to chop, slice, and grate for display only.
We are also doing a "book to look" board.
Recipes would not be made by me, only an example for how easy The Pampered Chef can make life.
Thanks for your input!
Schel

Last edited:
Quick stir picture was a life-saver for me when I decided to switch over to formula. Actually a friend who had twins told me how easy it was to make up the formula in the morning as use it as needed during the day. Just a few pumps and it was re-mixed!

I talked to my store's coordinator, and she asked if I needed an outlet so I could plug in something, I guess to do a demo!!! I said, no.. I decided not to make food, since my daughter was sick yesterday and today and I just didn't have time ... she said "oh everyone was asking if you were bringing food"... so they were expecting me to...

People expect yummy things out of PC!! The pressure is always on - when I go to cookouts with friends..."Ooo what did YOU bring??"
Do you guys get this too?

What are some quick and easy recipes for babies?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that mealtime with little ones can be hectic. Here are five quick and tasty recipes perfect for babies:

• Avocado Banana Mash: Simply mash together half an avocado and half a banana for a healthy and creamy snack.
  • Mini Veggie Frittatas: Whisk together eggs, chopped veggies, and cheese, then bake in a mini muffin tin for a portable and protein-packed meal.
  • Sweet Potato Pancakes: Mix together mashed sweet potato, flour, eggs, and milk for a delicious and nutritious twist on traditional pancakes.
  • Spinach and Apple Puree: Blend together cooked spinach and diced apples for a nutrient-rich puree that can be served alone or mixed with other foods.
  • Cheesy Broccoli Bites: Combine cooked and mashed broccoli with cheese, breadcrumbs, and eggs, then bake in mini muffin tins for a tasty and veggie-packed finger food.

Can these recipes be made ahead of time and stored?

Absolutely! Many of our quick baby recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer for later use. Just be sure to follow safe food handling guidelines and thaw or reheat thoroughly before serving.

Are there any recipes for babies with allergies or dietary restrictions?

We understand that every baby's dietary needs are different. That's why we have a variety of recipes that cater to different allergies and dietary restrictions. Some of our allergy-friendly recipes include gluten-free options, dairy-free options, and nut-free options. We also have recipes that are suitable for babies following a vegetarian or vegan diet.

Are there any cooking tools or products that can help make these recipes easier?

Yes! At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of products that can make mealtime with babies easier and more efficient. Our Mini Muffin Tin is perfect for making bite-sized snacks and our Manual Food Processor can quickly and easily puree fruits and vegetables. We also have a selection of kitchen tools specifically designed for little hands, such as our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and Mini Mix N Scraper.

Where can I find more quick and easy recipes for babies?

You can find more recipes for babies on our website, in our cookbooks, and through our consultants. We also have a variety of resources and tips for mealtime with little ones on our blog and social media channels. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for more ideas and inspiration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wycohibito
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • RoseAndrews