• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Babies R Us... Need quick recipes

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hello!
I am going to the BRU event on the 13th and would like to get some recipes which are "QUICK" for mom and the whole family to prepare.
Any sggestions are greatly appreciated!
Schel

Jan 31, 2006
Cookbooks

Do you have any of the cookbooks? A lot of them have recipes under 30 minutes or one pot meals.

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
I'll be doing the BRU too...
I really need to start planning it!!:eek:
I thought about doing the checkerboard cake... pink/blue...
I don't know if that would be enough though...
The brownies in the mini muffin pan make a TON of brownie bites, and it's perfect for the kids, but I want to make it more baby looking... maybe with white frosting and pink and blue candies?...

There is a recipe for quick fudge using frosting and maybe chocolate chips... I wonder about making them with white frosting and white choc.chips... maybe some leave white and some dye pink and some dye blue... serve them on the chillzanne rect. server to stay cool/....?? It's very easy... We put it in the EAD and it looked so cute! and made tons! Seems like it was in Prod. Use and Care, I just did a search and didn't see it... I'll look for it...

I don't plan on making a lot, they aren't there to be fed!

But I would like easy meal ideas to give them, since they are busy... I know!! I have two kids! Maybe I'll have recipes to hand out.

Mar 20, 2006
here is the fudge recipe
Fantastic Fast Fudge
1 bag (12 ounces) White chocolate chips
1 can strawberry frosting
Optional: nuts, sprinkles
Mix ingredients over low heat, in a piece of our cookware, until smooth.  Pour into Small Bar Pan.  You can chop nuts in the Food Chopper and sprinkle on top if you wish.  Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.  Cut and serve.

For easy clean-up, line your stone with a piece of parchment paper before pouring in the fudge.  For fun - use the creative cutters instead of cutting into squares.

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
pamperedangel06 said:
here is the fudge recipe
Fantastic Fast Fudge
1 bag (12 ounces) White chocolate chips
1 can strawberry frosting
Optional: nuts, sprinkles
Mix ingredients over low heat, in a piece of our cookware, until smooth.* Pour into*Small Bar Pan.* You can chop nuts in the Food Chopper and sprinkle on top if you wish.**Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.* Cut and serve.
For easy clean-up, line your stone with a piece of parchment paper before pouring in the fudge.* For fun - use the creative cutters instead of cutting into squares.

This sounds so yummy! Do you think it would work in the small oval baker and using the small microwave cooker? I don't have the cookware or the small bar pan yet. :confused:

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
I would CHECK with the store.

I am doing ours here and all 5 said the same thing, no food and no exchanging of monies in the store, you have to go outside to do orders.

It is a liability, the food, and they have health codes they need to follow, so double check before you do all that cooking.

They are just looking for info, ideas to give on what items get what uses pertaining to babies, do a raffle......stuff like that an informational booth.

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
I did check, and they didn't want us to be "making" the food people would eat, but we thought about bringing already made items to display on the "Simple Additions" (Like from Costco)
ie... the cream puffs you can buy in the freezer section, and then line them up and drizzle vanila frosting over the top which has been colored pink and maybe blue.
She did want us to bring things which can display how the items work, so we are going to "Mikes Discount Foods" and getting like things to chop, slice, and grate for display only.
We are also doing a "book to look" board.
Recipes would not be made by me, only an example for how easy The Pampered Chef can make life.
Thanks for your input!
Schel

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2005
Quick stir picture was a life-saver for me when I decided to switch over to formula. Actually a friend who had twins told me how easy it was to make up the formula in the morning as use it as needed during the day. Just a few pumps and it was re-mixed!

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
I talked to my store's coordinator, and she asked if I needed an outlet so I could plug in something, I guess to do a demo!!! I said, no.. I decided not to make food, since my daughter was sick yesterday and today and I just didn't have time ... she said "oh everyone was asking if you were bringing food"... so they were expecting me to...

People expect yummy things out of PC!! The pressure is always on - when I go to cookouts with friends..."Ooo what did YOU bring??"
Do you guys get this too?