• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awaiting Response from Credit Card Company After Changing SS Month

In summary, when you see the message "Awaiting Response from Credit Card Company After Changing SS Month", it means that your credit card company is in the process of reviewing and updating your account after being notified of a change to your social security number. The response time for this can vary, but it typically takes 2-3 weeks. You will receive a notification from the credit card company once they have completed their review and updated your account. While waiting for a response, you can still use your credit card as usual, but it is important to monitor your account for any unauthorized activity. If you have not received a response after 3 weeks, it is recommended to reach out to the credit card company directly for an update.
calebsmom0822
Okay, I'm a little bummed...November was my SS month...and I did not make the $1250...:( soooooo.......I went on CC and put in a request to PC to change my SS month..this was done on Friday...I haven't heard anything from them...and its coming down to the last few days of the month...Should I just be patient and wait?? Or should I call HO?? I changed my SS month to January...because we'll be moving temporarily to FL until we make the move to Germany in April. I hope Jan will be a better month. :)

I don't think you can change your month two months out. I think the only thing you can do is change it to December. All the sales you have accumulated so far would still count towards superstarter. Because of this, I would call. I could be completely wrong about the January thing. Let us know!

Keep checking back. When my recruit changed her SS month, they did not let her know. It just appeared on CC. Her SS was in November and they let her only go to Dec. They told her you could only do it for one month not two. But one is better than none.

If it does not shwo up by tomorrow I would call HO.

Thanks!!Thanks everyone...I got an email today..its changed to Dec. I'll be in the middle of moving, so wish me luck. LOL

Related to Awaiting Response from Credit Card Company After Changing SS Month

1. What does it mean when it says "Awaiting Response from Credit Card Company After Changing SS Month"?

When you see this message, it means that your credit card company has been notified of a change to your social security number and is in the process of reviewing and updating your account.

2. How long does it usually take for the credit card company to respond after changing my SS month?

The response time can vary depending on the specific credit card company and their processes. However, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for the credit card company to review and update your account after a change to your social security number.

3. Will I receive any notification when the credit card company responds?

Yes, you will receive a notification from the credit card company once they have completed their review and updated your account. This notification can come in the form of an email, letter, or through your online account.

4. Can I still use my credit card while waiting for a response from the credit card company?

Yes, you can continue to use your credit card as usual while waiting for a response from the credit card company. However, if you have reported a change to your social security number, it is important to keep an eye on your account for any unauthorized activity.

5. What should I do if I haven't received a response from the credit card company after the expected timeframe?

If it has been longer than 3 weeks and you have not received a response from the credit card company, we recommend reaching out to them directly to inquire about the status of your account. You can also check your online account or statements for any updates or notifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies