• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avons Anew Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream

In summary, Avon's Anew Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream contains two key ingredients: the patented Pro-Sirtuin TX Technology and the exclusive Peptide Blend. These ingredients work together to boost the skin's natural production of collagen and elastin, stimulate the growth of new skin cells, and tighten and lift the skin. The cream is suitable for all skin types and should be used twice a day for best results. With regular use, the cream can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as provide a visibly lifted and tightened effect on the skin.
chefkathy
Reports questionI want to see the names of my team's hosts. What report has that?

I didn't know there was such a report.

it is in PP (not P3) under Cluster Management~Consultant Activity Report

Perfect! Thanks!

I'm just starting to use this. Says I'll see a difference in 3 days. Has anyone or does anyone use this?

I used to use Anew back when I was a rep and loved it but let me know abou this new stuff! I need more cream and haven't found anything I liked accept Arbonne and that's too expensive!

I haven't used it but I use other Avon face creams and I love it! I haven't seen a book in forever, I need to find someone in my area! I'm almost out!

Related to Avons Anew Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream

1. What are the key ingredients in Avon's Anew Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream?

The key ingredients in Avon's Anew Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream are the patented Pro-Sirtuin TX Technology, which helps boost skin's natural production of collagen and elastin, and the exclusive Peptide Blend, which helps stimulate the production of new skin cells.

2. How does the Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream work to lift and tighten skin?

The Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream uses a combination of advanced ingredients to target and improve the skin's natural firming processes. The Pro-Sirtuin TX Technology helps to increase the production of collagen and elastin, while the Peptide Blend works to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. This helps to tighten and lift the skin, resulting in a more youthful and toned appearance.

3. Can I use the Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream on all skin types?

Yes, the Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream is suitable for all skin types. It has been dermatologist-tested and is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog pores. However, if you have particularly sensitive skin, it's always best to do a patch test before using any new product.

4. How often should I use the Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream?

For best results, we recommend using the Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream twice a day, in the morning and evening, after cleansing your face. Gently massage the cream into your skin using upward and outward motions, focusing on areas that need extra lifting and firming.

5. What results can I expect to see from using the Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream?

With regular use, the Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream can help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as providing a visibly lifted and tightened effect on the skin. It also helps to improve skin texture and tone, leaving your complexion looking smoother, firmer, and more youthful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies