• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Finding a Hospitality Director in Austin for an Exciting Move!

In summary, the ideal candidate for the Hospitality Director position in Austin should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, excellent communication and organizational skills, and a strong background in customer service. A Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or a related field is also preferred. The main responsibilities of the Hospitality Director will include overseeing all aspects of the guest experience, training and supervising staff, and maintaining a positive working relationship with vendors. The desired qualities for the candidate include strong leadership skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for hospitality. Austin offers a vibrant and diverse environment with ample opportunities for career growth in the hospitality sector. As a member of the team, the Hospitality Director will receive a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have a consultant who is 80% sure she will be moving to Austin at the end of May. I do not know what part, and will not for a while. What I'm looking for is good directors in the Austin area that could possibly be her Hospitality Director. She is very sweet and a bit quiet, but really wants to make this work!

Kate, I'm in Austin. Don't know if you remember me, but I ran the Step-Up to Director calls with you last year. I'd be happy to do it if you'd like.Ardi

Ardi - I KNEW I knew a good director there! I'll let you know where she will be moving to as soon as she tells me. Thanks!

Looking forward to it! :)

Except for conference months, my meetings are the first Monday of the month, and I hold them in the group room at the Round Rock La Madeleine restaurant at the outlet mall on I-35. If you go to La Madeleine's webpage, you can see the location on the map.

What qualifications are required for the Hospitality Director position in Austin?

The ideal candidate for the Hospitality Director position in Austin should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, excellent communication and organizational skills, and a strong background in customer service. A Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or a related field is also preferred.

What will be the main responsibilities of the Hospitality Director in Austin?

The Hospitality Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the guest experience, including managing the front desk, coordinating events and activities, and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. They will also be in charge of training and supervising staff, creating and implementing policies and procedures, and maintaining a positive working relationship with vendors.

What qualities are you looking for in a candidate for the Hospitality Director position in Austin?

We are seeking a candidate with strong leadership skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate should also have a passion for hospitality, exceptional problem-solving abilities, and a commitment to delivering top-notch service to our guests.

What makes Austin an exciting location for the Hospitality Director position?

Austin is a vibrant and diverse city with a thriving hospitality industry. It offers a unique blend of culture, entertainment, and outdoor activities, making it an attractive destination for both tourists and locals. The city's booming economy and growing population also provide ample opportunities for career development and growth in the hospitality sector.

What benefits and perks are offered to the Hospitality Director in Austin?

As a valued member of our team, the Hospitality Director in Austin will receive a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional development and advancement. They will also have the chance to work in a fun and supportive environment with a passionate and dedicated team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies