• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Hospitality Director in Port St. Lucie, FL?

In summary, to be considered for a Hosp. Dir. position in Florida at Pampered Chef, candidates must have at least 5 years of leadership experience in the hospitality industry, strong communication and organizational skills, and a bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field. The key responsibilities of a Hosp. Dir. in Florida include overseeing all operations and staff within the hospitality department, ensuring customer satisfaction, developing strategies for revenue and cost management, and maintaining compliance with regulations. Pampered Chef is known for its strong culture and work-life balance, offering competitive compensation and benefits for Hosp. Dir. positions in Florida. The hiring process typically involves an online application, phone or video interviews, and in-person interviews with the leadership team. The salary range
dcypcar.chef
Silver Member
I'm looking for a Hospitality Director for one of my consultants that is moving to Port St. Lucie area. Anybody know of anybody?

Kristi on this board is not far from there!

Thanks Deb! Depending on where she's at, I'm about an hour north of there and will be promoting by June 1st as a director so I'd be honored to take her on.

Just let me know!:D

I will let her know that, she was hoping for someone closer so she didn't have to drive that far. I will put you on the list of possibilities.

Sounds good. Did you check the consultant Directory?

Yes. All the current directors were at least 1 hr. away.

Geez, I'm sorry. Just keep me in the loop if you need me!:D

What qualifications are necessary for a Hosp. Dir. position in Florida?

To be considered for a Hosp. Dir. position in Florida, candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role in the hospitality industry, strong communication and organizational skills, and a bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field.

What are the key responsibilities of a Hosp. Dir. in Florida?

The primary responsibilities of a Hosp. Dir. in Florida include overseeing all operations and staff within the hospitality department, ensuring excellent customer service and guest satisfaction, developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and reduce costs, and maintaining compliance with all state and federal regulations.

What sets Pampered Chef apart as a company to work for as a Hosp. Dir. in Florida?

Pampered Chef is known for its strong company culture and commitment to work-life balance. As a Hosp. Dir. in Florida, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team, receive competitive compensation and benefits, and have access to ongoing training and development opportunities.

What is the hiring process like for a Hosp. Dir. position at Pampered Chef in Florida?

The hiring process for a Hosp. Dir. position at Pampered Chef in Florida typically involves submitting an online application, participating in a phone or video interview, and completing in-person interviews with various members of the leadership team. A background check and reference check may also be conducted.

What is the salary range for a Hosp. Dir. in Florida at Pampered Chef?

The salary range for a Hosp. Dir. in Florida at Pampered Chef varies depending on experience and qualifications. However, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, bonus potential, and benefits such as health insurance, retirement savings, and paid time off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • bridgetbakes