1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: August Show

Tags:
  1. I just wanted to brag a little because I was surprised at how well my last show did. I just did a show on Tuesday, August 23rd. Before the show I was really excited because a week before my host asked for 20 more invites than the 40 I had given her. I was taken back since she was my first host to ask that. She sent out 56 invites. I called her the Sunday before and to my surprise she only had 5 confirmed guests. I was kindof disappointed but, I reminded her to call her guest tonight or tomorrow to remind them. So, when I did her party I was glad to see 10 people there. She also got 5 outside orders and her show did $918.00 in comm. sales. I was very happy to say the least. Well, how has everybody else's month gone? Let me know. :)

Aug 28, 2005
  2. ladybug

ladybug Member

Awesome!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is an excellent show!! GOOD JOB! I need some of that to rub off on me!!

All the best!!!

Aug 29, 2005
  3. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

That's Great!!!! Shows like that really get you excited for the next one. :D

Aug 29, 2005
  4. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Congratulations with your awesome show Hypersteffy!! :D GOOD JOB!!

You asked how others August shows were going. I did my first couples show Saturday. 8 couples and 3 singles showed. I always have fun at my shows but this took the cake! All the guys there were "class-clowns". I had them pamper their wives by doing to the demos. OH MY! :eek: The guy that was filling the deviled eggs with the EAD was trying to make Dairy Queen curls with the filling! :D I had to put the hosts husband in time-out (used my Clock/Timer) because he was cheating with a game! Anyway...when I left that night she was at $1105 with more outside orders coming in! We are to close Wednesday.

I think I will have a $3000 August! :eek: Only $1000 to go till I earn my new showcase!!! Woo Hoo

Aug 29, 2005
Have something to add?