• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Newsletter: Tips and Tricks for Creating Effective Newsletters

I'm getting ready to start my PC business and LOVE your newsletter!!!! Is it possible to email it to me to use?? I think you have a real talent for putting it together. Any other tips on getting off to a good start? Thanks!!!Stephanie,It is possible to email it to you, just let me know and I will send it to you. I have a lot of tips on getting started, but I think you would find them in my newsletters. Thanks for asking!Stephanie,It is possible to email it to you, just let me know and I will send it to you. I have a lot of tips on getting started, but I think you would find them
kat29
I know it isn't much but I liked the format someone had on one of the other newsletters so I used it to make mine. Hope it looks okay and isn't too much. New to making Newsletters here. :)

It looks great!

Nice! Can anyone convert this to Word Doc format???
thanks in advance!

i would love it in word too!

jrstephens said:
i would love it in word too!
If I could I would convert it to word. I'm still working on reloading all the programs back on to my computer. I had a major crash last week to where I had to reload this darn thing. :( Anyway, if you have Publisher, I cand send it to you in that since that is the program that I created in. :) I would post it on here but it is like 2.58 MB and the site will only allow 2.0 MB to be uploaded. So if anyone would like it in Publisher format just PM me. Sorry I can't convert it to word for ya. :(

kat29 said:
I know it isn't much but I liked the format someone had on one of the other newsletters so I used it to make mine. Hope it looks okay and isn't too much. New to making Newsletters here. :)
If you could send us this in word format, that would be great - you did an awesome job on this newsletter!
Thanks

Well I got my converter program loaded in. But it seems word isn't working right. It isnt showing me the pictures. They are there but not you know. I hate computers sometimes. LOL So I hope it shows up alright. Anyway here it is in word for you all that requested it. Hope it works. :rolleyes:

Thanks for putting it into Word. It's needs some touch up work, but nothing I can't handle. Thanks for a great newsletter!

When you guys send your email newsletter do you send it as an attachemnt or in the body of the email?

:D thanks for converting it!! It looks great! I will add my personal to it and send it out next week. i appreciate it so much when you fellow cheffers do these newsletter!!!!!! i sned my newsletter as attachment b/c i cannot get outlook back working on my computer and have to use the bellsouth webpage to do any emailing, uhh! if i had outlook i would copy it into the body to make people not have to open attachments b/c so many do not like to open them

thanks!

dannyzmom said:
When you guys send your email newsletter do you send it as an attachemnt or in the body of the email?

I send mine as the body of the email. The way I do it is since it is in PDF format I just copy the pages and past them like pictures. It's really easy. I do at my shows mention that I do a monthly newsletter and if they would like to receive it to make sure they put their email on the door slip or the order form and I will add them to my list.

kat29 said:
I send mine as the body of the email. The way I do it is since it is in PDF format I just copy the pages and past them like pictures. It's really easy. I do at my shows mention that I do a monthly newsletter and if they would like to receive it to make sure they put their email on the door slip or the order form and I will add them to my list.
Kathi, Can you send me a copy so I can see how it works? I do mine in PDF also, but attach it. I am wondering if it is hard to read (smaller) if it is in the body....thx!
[email protected]

jwpamp said:
Kathi, Can you send me a copy so I can see how it works? I do mine in PDF also, but attach it. I am wondering if it is hard to read (smaller) if it is in the body....thx!
[email protected]

I sent it to your email.

Kathi,
I am getting ready to start my PC business and LOVE your newsletter!!!! Is it possible to email it to me to use?? I think you have a real talent for putting it together. Any other tips on getting off to a good start? Thanks!!!
Kathy Edwards

Kat,

I think your August newsletter was awesome, are you going to keep doing them every month??? I would rather use yours, they seem easier for me to adjust than the others I have seen.

Thanks!

stephanieboyd said:
Kat,

I think your August newsletter was awesome, are you going to keep doing them every month??? I would rather use yours, they seem easier for me to adjust than the others I have seen.

Thanks!

Stephanie,
Yeah, I'll be posting my September Newsletter here in the next frew days. If you like I can email it to you in word when I get it done. Just let me know. Thanks again. I'm glad you liked it. :)

I definitely will need it in Word. I can't convert a pdf to word. My private email is [email protected], or if you post it here I will find it for sure!!!

Thanks so much!!! I just love your format for the newsletter, it really looks like a newsletter!!!

What is the theme of the August newsletter?

The theme of the August newsletter is "Back to School". We will be featuring recipes and products that are perfect for busy families and meal prep for the upcoming school year.

Will there be any new products featured in the August newsletter?

Yes, we are excited to introduce our new line of lunch containers and accessories, perfect for packing healthy and nutritious meals for school or work.

Is there a special promotion or discount in the August newsletter?

Yes, we are offering a 20% discount on all back-to-school products featured in the August newsletter. This includes lunch containers, meal prep tools, and cookbooks.

Can I submit my own back-to-school recipe for the newsletter?

Yes, we love featuring recipes from our customers! Please submit your recipe along with a photo to our email address, and it may be featured in an upcoming newsletter.

Can I sign up to receive the August newsletter via email?

Yes, you can sign up for our newsletter on our website or through your consultant. Just make sure to check the box for "newsletter" to ensure you receive the August edition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies