• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Newsletter: Submit Before Sunday!

In summary, the deadline for submitting the August Newsletter is this Sunday, August 1st. You can submit your content for the August Newsletter by emailing it to the designated email address or by filling out the online submission form on our website. Multiple articles can be submitted, but please limit it to three to give other consultants a chance to be featured. The theme for the August Newsletter is "Summer Recipes" and it will be released on the first Monday of August via email and on our website.
beepampered
Here's my version of an August newsletter. I copied and pasted it into a file before sending so don't know if the photos looked okay, but we'll see if there's a response. I need one small order to make a show to submit before Sunday so hope it works....

Attachments

• August NewsletterBee.doc
    971 KB · Views: 487
That is VERY cute!!:D It is different from the usual newsletter. I have already sent one out this month, but I am thinking of using your to send another one to see if I can generate some more interest.

Very cute I may have to "borrow" your ideas... THANKS!

Love your pics...how cute!

Related to August Newsletter: Submit Before Sunday!

1. What is the deadline for submitting the August Newsletter?

The deadline for submitting the August Newsletter is this Sunday, August 1st. Please make sure to have all submissions sent in by the end of the day.

2. How do I submit my content for the August Newsletter?

You can submit your content for the August Newsletter by emailing it to the designated email address or by filling out the online submission form on our website.

3. Can I submit multiple articles for the August Newsletter?

Yes, you can submit multiple articles for the August Newsletter. However, we ask that you limit your submissions to a maximum of three articles to give other consultants a chance to be featured as well.

4. Is there a specific theme for the August Newsletter?

Yes, the theme for the August Newsletter is "Summer Recipes". We encourage you to submit recipes that are perfect for the summer season.

5. When will the August Newsletter be released?

The August Newsletter will be released on the first Monday of August. Keep an eye out for it in your email inbox and on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • kat29
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • aPamperedBride