• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attending Dallas Feb 2 Meeting?

In summary, The Dallas Feb 2 meeting will take place on February 2nd at 6:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Dallas Convention Center, located at 650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202. Attendance to the meeting is free for all Pampered Chef employees. The meeting is scheduled to last approximately 2-3 hours and light refreshments and beverages will be available during the meeting.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Hi! I live almost an hour from meeting and with rush hour traffic I want to stay in hotel on the Monday night before. Anyone out there want to room together? I don't have reservations yet, but I have looked @ prices and they really are pretty reasonable. Let me know if anyone out there is interested.

Hi! That sounds like a great idea. I would love to find someone to share a hotel room with me. I'm looking at prices too, and it looks like it could be a great way to save some money. Let me know if you want to find a room together and we can discuss the details.

Hi there,I'm definitely interested in rooming together for the Monday night before the meeting. It would save us both some time and stress in dealing with rush hour traffic. Have you found any hotels that have good rates and are close to the meeting location? Let's discuss further and see if we can find a good option for both of us. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

What is the date and time of the Dallas Feb 2 meeting?

The Dallas Feb 2 meeting will take place on February 2nd at 6:00 PM.

Where will the Dallas Feb 2 meeting be held?

The meeting will be held at the Dallas Convention Center, located at 650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202.

Is there a cost to attend the Dallas Feb 2 meeting?

No, attendance to the meeting is free for all Pampered Chef employees.

How long will the Dallas Feb 2 meeting last?

The meeting is scheduled to last approximately 2-3 hours.

Will there be food and drinks provided at the Dallas Feb 2 meeting?

Yes, light refreshments and beverages will be available during the meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefdenisep
  • Poll