• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Att: Directors and Above! Ribbons??

In summary, Directors and above have access to three types of ribbons (silver, gold, and platinum) and can earn them by meeting specific sales or recruiting goals set by the company. It is possible to earn multiple ribbons at once and they do not expire, but may be lost if requirements are not maintained. Earning ribbons can bring recognition, additional perks, and the opportunity to advance within the company.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I have a nice amount of PC ribbons I earned during the last 3 years of doing PC and really don't need them... they are everything from $1000 show ribbons, $1000 month - $6,000 month (and one $10,000 month), I beat my director ribbon, etc... Does anyone want these?? I would hate to throw them out if someone else wants them... first come basis... PM me. :)

I'd love them!!! How much???? My team loves the ribbons

As much as I would love to have those ribbons, I think it would be more meaningful for you to keep them as a reminder of your achievements in PC. However, if you do decide to give them away, I would be happy to take them off your hands! It's always nice to have physical reminders of our hard work and dedication. Thank you for offering them to the community.

1. What are the different types of ribbons available for Directors and above?

Directors and above have access to three different types of ribbons: silver, gold, and platinum.

2. How do I earn a ribbon as a Director or above?

Ribbons are earned by achieving certain sales or recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your specific role and level within the company.

3. Can I earn multiple ribbons at once?

Yes, it is possible to earn multiple ribbons at once if you meet the requirements for each one. For example, if you achieve both sales and recruiting goals, you may earn both a silver and gold ribbon at the same time.

4. Do ribbons expire?

No, once you earn a ribbon it is yours to keep. However, if you do not maintain the requirements for a certain ribbon, you may lose it and need to re-earn it in the future.

5. What are the benefits of earning ribbons as a Director or above?

Earning ribbons can provide recognition within the company and may also come with additional perks, such as special training opportunities or increased commissions. Additionally, having multiple ribbons can help you advance to even higher levels within Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • jcsmilez