• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director's Store: Ribbons for Conferences & Events

In summary, the Director's Store offers a variety of ribbons for conferences and events, including personalized, themed, and pre-printed options. Bulk ordering is available and customization is possible. Delivery time varies and there is a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns or exchanges.
nikked
Gold Member
I've heard about a company here in ABQ that makes ribbons to HO for conferences and such, but I didn't realize they had a "Director's Store" for their ribbons. Lots of selection, from "I beat my Director" to the SS month ribbons, etc., and they seem to be inexpensive...17-20 cents each.

I was looking for Director's Only Loops when I came across it. I hope you find it useful...

https://www.zaderconsulting.com/~ribbon/products-pc.php

i'm not a director but i clicked the link hehe .. now i'm sad i never got a qualified ribbon.. silly i know :)

Hey thanks for sharing! I hope to need this website one day!

My director and upline both use these ribbons! I love getting them every month!!

bbauman07 said:
Hey thanks for sharing! I hope to need this website one day!

Me too:D My director gives out ribbons too, not sure if they're these or not.

1. What types of ribbons are available in the Director's Store?

The Director's Store offers a variety of ribbons for conferences and events, including personalized ribbons with custom text, themed ribbons for specific events such as fundraising or team building, and pre-printed ribbons with popular phrases and designs.

2. Can I order ribbons in bulk for a large conference or event?

Yes, the Director's Store offers bulk ordering options for ribbons. You can select the quantity and type of ribbons you need and they will be shipped directly to your desired location.

3. Are the ribbons customizable?

Yes, many of the ribbons in the Director's Store can be personalized with your own text or logo. You can choose from a variety of font styles and colors to create a unique design for your event.

4. How soon can I expect my ribbons to arrive?

The delivery time for ribbons ordered from the Director's Store will vary depending on the type and quantity of ribbons, as well as your location. You can select expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

5. Can I return or exchange ribbons if I am not satisfied with my order?

The Director's Store has a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not completely satisfied with your ribbons, you can return or exchange them within a certain timeframe. Please refer to the return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • Kitchen2u
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • lacychef