• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Atkins-Friendly Chicken Dinner Ideas for Teacher

In summary, there are many easy, low carb, and high protein chicken dinner ideas for teachers following the Atkins diet. These include chicken stir-fry, grilled chicken with steamed broccoli, chicken salad with avocado, and chicken cauliflower fried rice. Additionally, there are options for meal prepping such as sheet pan dinners, quiche, lettuce wraps, and lasagna. Leftover chicken can also be used creatively for low-carb dinners such as in zoodle soup, stir-fry, lettuce wraps, and stuffed bell peppers. And for those looking for slow cooker recipes, options include chili, curry, Alfredo, and burrito bowls.
straitfan
Gold Member
Advice please. I teach at the same school my son attends, so since I know his teacher, our Christmas gift to her was an offer to cook dinner for her family one night. We're going to do it next week, and she has informed me that she and her husband are doing the Atkins diet (the 2 high school kids will eat anything). She said she prefers chicken to pork. What are some good menu ideas?

30 minute chicken saladfresh cantelope

I was leaning towards the chicken, but at our house we have potatoes with it, and since those are a no no I wanted something with a little pizzazz!

How about Jerk Chicken Salad or what ever it was from last season.

MMMMMM that sounds good! And pineapple was even on sale around here the last time I was at the store!

straitfan said:
MMMMMM that sounds good! And pineapple was even on sale around here the last time I was at the store!

Find the info on CC and email it to her with all the calorie info and such. Ask her if this would be a good recipe to fit within her diet.

That's a great idea! I'll go fetch that info. right now.

Depending on what point in the diet they are at, they might not be eating fruit

Thanks for pointing that out. I've e-mailed her the details of the recipe, so she can let me know if it's something she can eat or not. Anyone else have any suggestions to throw into the pot. Like I said, I want the meal to be a little special or at least out of the ordinary. My 8 year old will be helping me to prepare it.

1. What are some easy Atkins-friendly chicken dinner ideas for teachers?

Some easy options for teachers following the Atkins diet include chicken stir-fry with low-carb vegetables, grilled chicken with a side of steamed broccoli, chicken salad with avocado, and chicken cauliflower fried rice.

2. Can you suggest some chicken dinners that are low in carbs and high in protein?

Absolutely! Some high protein, low carb chicken dinner ideas include chicken fajita bowls with cauliflower rice, chicken and vegetable kebabs, chicken Caesar salad with a homemade dressing, and chicken parmesan made with almond flour instead of breadcrumbs.

3. Are there any chicken dinner recipes that are suitable for meal prepping?

Yes, there are many chicken dinner recipes that are great for meal prepping. Some examples include chicken and vegetable sheet pan dinners, chicken and spinach quiche, chicken lettuce wraps, and chicken and zucchini lasagna.

4. What are some creative ways to use leftover chicken for a low-carb dinner?

Leftover chicken can be used in a variety of ways for a low-carb dinner. You can make chicken zoodle soup, chicken and vegetable stir-fry, chicken and avocado lettuce wraps, or chicken and cheese stuffed bell peppers.

5. Can you recommend any chicken dinner recipes that can be made in a slow cooker?

Yes, there are many delicious chicken dinner recipes that can be made in a slow cooker. Some options include slow cooker chicken chili, slow cooker chicken and vegetable curry, slow cooker chicken and broccoli Alfredo, and slow cooker chicken and cauliflower rice burrito bowls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies