• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Watching CBS Right Now?

In summary, the show CBS right now is discussing a story about a woman who goes missing and her brother finds out she was on a show called Chef Success. The show makes it seem as though they are still living in the same house, but it is actually in G.J. Her brother found out that she was on the show and that it was not connected to the show Chef Success. Lots of people are using the post to ask questions and get recruiting advice.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
CBS right now!

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching............................

Does her brother really currently have the kids???? Is that right?KG?

That can't be right because they have sold the house in G.J. - the show makes it seems as though they are still living there...

Ooooo... I wish I had a laptop and wireless internet so I could post and watch. But, alas, I have to be in the other room so the kids can finish their movie!

janetupnorth said:
Does her brother really currently have the kids???? Is that right?

KG?
No.

The kids are with RD in Pennsylvania.

That's what I had thought - thanks KG.Interesting how they called this "The Pampered Chef Website"...oops bad writers!

did you see chef success on the tv????

janetupnorth said:
That's what I had thought - thanks KG.

Interesting how they called this "The Pampered Chef Website"...oops bad writers!

Sounds like they are making quite a few mistakes ...

Yep - Becky, you're famous... well at least your post is.

yep, I'm watching and just saw the image of CS.

That was her brother, and give him a break - why would he know that CS isn't connected to TPC? They all seem the same to the uninitiated.Careful what you say - remember, the people in GJ and the West Coast have not seen this yet.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That was her brother, and give him a break - why would he know that Chef Success isn't connected to TPC? They all seem the same to the uninitiated.

Careful what you say - remember, the people in GJ and the West Coast have not seen this yet.

I need to pay better attention, I thought the narrator said that.

I have nothing but respect for all the effort her brother has put into finding her! I can't imagine what he's been through!

I'm taping it but my aunt just called me and asked what I was watching. She wondered if I knew about the story. I told her that I was aware of the story from here which she said they mentioned in the show.

Wow lot's of Guest users and going up at a steady pace right now.

So far, TPC has had two sentences - and it was nothing more than good PR. "High end" kitchen equipment and "free trip" to the Caribbean. How's that for recruiting?

I'm at work so I can't watch ... does anybody know if I can catch it later on the CBS web site?

thebowman said:

I just noticed that too...

thebowman said:
I think they're going to be disappointed looking for that particular thread.

thebowman said:
Yes, and lots of them are looking at Paige's posts. I guess right now C S is googleable and guests can read the entire posts. :(

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
So far, TPC has had two sentences - and it was nothing more than good PR. "High end" kitchen equipment and "free trip" to the Caribbean. How's that for recruiting?

Hey, I sure can't argue!!!! :)

PC is a great business!

...and I wouldn't mind having a few consultants join me. :rolleyes: :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That was her brother, and give him a break - why would he know that Chef Success isn't connected to TPC? They all seem the same to the uninitiated.

Careful what you say - remember, the people in GJ and the West Coast have not seen this yet.
I wan't trying to upset anyone, I was just pointing out what you guys were saying on this thread, I was saying that it sounded like the writers were making the errors in agreement with a previous post. I'm not watching the show right now- no TV in my den.

Kitchen Diva said:
I wan't trying to upset anyone, I was just pointing out what you guys were saying on this thread, I was saying that it sounded like the writers were making the errors in agreement with a previous post. I'm not watching the show right now- no TV in my den.

That was directed at me Kacey and I was doing other things and not listening closely. I don't blame Craig at all for that mistake, but the writers doing all the research should have caught that.

janetupnorth said:
That was directed at me Kacey and I was doing other things and not listening closely. I don't blame Craig at all for that mistake, but the writers doing all the research should have caught that.

Okay, I just didn't want to offend or upset anyone. This is a very emotionally charged situation and I certainly wouldn't want to add to that. :)

Stop multitasking with your new toy! :);)

janetupnorth said:
In the overall scheme of the story, TPC is a very minor element. It just got one more line, but not by name.

Kitchen Diva said:
Okay, I just didn't want to offend or upset anyone. This is a very emotionally charged situation and I certainly wouldn't want to add to that. :)

Stop multitasking with your new toy! :);)

How'd ya know?!?! :p ;)

Almost done putting a few up!

Just wanted to chime in and say hello to all those "guest" users out there!!!

I haven't watched it yet, I did watch the previews though. It won't be on here for a couple more hours. I'll be watching, let's all hope this program drums up some new leads and information.

Lookit all that Executive cookware in her office!!!

Did they already sell the house?????

Ok lets all say a little prayer!!!!!!

Yes, they have sold the house.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Lookit all that Executive cookware in her office!!!

I know... was a nice shot of it all!

I'm glad this time it was tastefully presented. Watching her father was painful, I cannot imagine what he is going through. So sad.

I'm slow what did you all watch...

pamperedlinda said:
I'm glad this time it was tastefully presented. Watching her father was painful, I cannot imagine what he is going through. So sad.

Yeah, I can't stand a grown man crying! :cry:

I was impressed that it was so tasteful too. Her poor family; I was in tears watching her dad.

Jenni said:
I'm slow what did you all watch...
The CBS story about Paige...

ugh! The anticipation is killing me!! I'm in Cali, so I still have to wait another hour. I hope this story reactivates interest and they find SOMETHING. The family needs to have closure of some sort. Praying, praying, praying.

I still want to know if I can catch it online ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
I still want to know if I can catch it online ...
Go here: http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml

Then click on 48 hours mystery. Paige's show isn't listed yet..but maybe it will be tomorrow? There are about 5 of them to choose from that you can watch in their entirety. Not sure when they were aired, so I don't know if you will have to wait to see it.

I'm sure it will be online after it airs in all markets.

I thought it was tastefully done. They didn't bash her and I was glad. I feel so sad for her family. I didn't watch all of it...I thought he said "her" website...but they did show her posts on here.

Shawnna said:
I thought it was tastefully done. They didn't bash her and I was glad. I feel so sad for her family. I didn't watch all of it...I thought he said "her" website...but they did show her posts on here.
Agreed. It is not possible to ignore or whitewash her secret life, but CBS proved it it possible to report on it for what it is - just one more piece in a very large puzzle.

OK - I was out doing a show tonight but TIVO'd it. As soon as I log off I am getting into bed to watch it.

I just hope that airing her story will bring closure. As several people on the show said, SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING that could lead to her being found. Hopefully they watched and will come forward.

The whole transcript is online ... I am sure the video will be up soon, maybe tomorrow.

I watched it. It was so sad! I feel so sorry for her family!

I just finished watching and I sure do hope somebody out there who has watched the program knows something and will come forward.

After watching though it seems they do know a lot more then what they really can say. I know that we all want to know every little detail but can't. It must be so hard for her family, I can't even begin the imagine the pain.

<h2>1. How can I watch CBS right now?</h2><p>To watch CBS right now, you can tune in to your local CBS station on your television, or use a streaming service such as CBS All Access or Hulu Live. You can also download the CBS app on your mobile device to watch on-the-go.</p><h2>2. Is CBS available in my area?</h2><p>CBS is available in most areas through a local television station. You can check the CBS website to see if there is a station in your area, or use a streaming service that offers CBS programming.</p><h2>3. Can I watch live sports on CBS?</h2><p>Yes, CBS is known for broadcasting major sports events such as NFL games, March Madness, and major golf tournaments. You can also watch live sports on the CBS Sports app or through a streaming service that offers CBS.</p><h2>4. How can I watch CBS on my computer or laptop?</h2><p>You can watch CBS on your computer or laptop by visiting the CBS website or downloading the CBS app. Some streaming services also offer the option to watch CBS on a computer or laptop.</p><h2>5. Does CBS have a streaming service?</h2><p>Yes, CBS offers a streaming service called CBS All Access which allows you to watch live programming, exclusive shows, and on-demand content. You can also watch CBS through other streaming services such as Hulu Live or YouTube TV.</p>

1. How can I watch CBS right now?

To watch CBS right now, you can tune in to your local CBS station on your television, or use a streaming service such as CBS All Access or Hulu Live. You can also download the CBS app on your mobile device to watch on-the-go.

2. Is CBS available in my area?

CBS is available in most areas through a local television station. You can check the CBS website to see if there is a station in your area, or use a streaming service that offers CBS programming.

3. Can I watch live sports on CBS?

Yes, CBS is known for broadcasting major sports events such as NFL games, March Madness, and major golf tournaments. You can also watch live sports on the CBS Sports app or through a streaming service that offers CBS.

4. How can I watch CBS on my computer or laptop?

You can watch CBS on your computer or laptop by visiting the CBS website or downloading the CBS app. Some streaming services also offer the option to watch CBS on a computer or laptop.

5. Does CBS have a streaming service?

Yes, CBS offers a streaming service called CBS All Access which allows you to watch live programming, exclusive shows, and on-demand content. You can also watch CBS through other streaming services such as Hulu Live or YouTube TV.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies