• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Struggling with Asking Engaging Questions at Events?

I also ask people if they are familiar with the brand and if they have ever used the product before. This way, I can get a sense of whether or not the product is worth purchasing.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Ok, I was watching the new DVD tonight. Well I have watched it about 10 times. I really like it. I noticed some of their shows...saying things like, "ok, so how many of you have stones, or how many of you have burned cookies." I totally feel like I forget to ask questions like that involve the guests. I again get all tongue twisted and just talk about the products. It seems sooo boring to me, and I don't know how to remember to ask questions and involve everybody...:(

Jilleysue said:
Ok, I was watching the new DVD tonight. Well I have watched it about 10 times. I really like it. I noticed some of their shows...saying things like, "ok, so how many of you have stones, or how many of you have burned cookies." I totally feel like I forget to ask questions like that involve the guests. I again get all tongue twisted and just talk about the products. It seems sooo boring to me, and I don't know how to remember to ask questions and involve everybody...:(
Jill There are a couple of things I do:
1. I ask: so how many Virgins do we have in the house..... Oops I mean PC Virgins (haha) relief on there faces. Then I congratulate those knew to PC.
I then ask the others what their favorite PC product is?

2. Ok so who has ever made the Picture frame Brownies(holding a stone). You know chewing & yummy in the middle BUT hard as a rock around the edges. Well when you get your stone tonight you can say goodbye to them and the Burnt rolls at Thanksgiving..... insert stoneware speal here.

3. Name tags: Give each guest a name tag. Tell them to right there 1st name & there fav product for there last name. It can be pretty funny. ie... Sharon Stone(obvious), Samantha Forged Cutlery, Cathy cut-n-seal, etc.
it gets them talking amongst each other. For those 'Virgins" they either look through the book or ask their neighbor. This gives them a testomonial about a product from there neighbor. Who can give you a better recommendation.
HTH

That is Great..Thank you. I am sooo trying to make my show outline my own...I welcome all the ideas. THOSE ARE PERFECT. I LOVE THEM> Thank you SOOOOOO OOOOOO MUCH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Problem. That's what I love about this site. We can share, and pick and choose ideas to implement. Laurel

I probably overuse the "Who loves this?" whenever I pick up a tool at a show. But it gets people talking about them.

Related to Are You Struggling with Asking Engaging Questions at Events?

1. How can I boost my confidence and memory?

There are several ways to boost your confidence and memory. One effective strategy is to engage in regular physical exercise, as this has been shown to improve both confidence and memory. Additionally, practicing positive self-talk and setting achievable goals can also help increase confidence and improve memory retention.

2. Are there any specific foods or supplements that can help with confidence and memory?

While there is no specific food or supplement that can guarantee an increase in confidence and memory, incorporating a balanced and nutritious diet can greatly benefit both. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and B-vitamins have been linked to improved cognitive function and overall brain health.

3. Can meditation or mindfulness practices improve confidence and memory?

Yes, both meditation and mindfulness practices have been shown to have positive effects on confidence and memory. These practices can help reduce stress and promote relaxation, allowing for better focus and memory retention. They can also help individuals become more self-aware and improve their self-confidence.

4. How can I overcome self-doubt and improve my memory?

One way to overcome self-doubt and improve memory is to practice positive affirmations and self-compassion. Remind yourself of your strengths and accomplishments, and be kind to yourself when facing challenges. Additionally, implementing memory techniques such as visualization and association can help improve memory retention.

5. Are there any tips for maintaining confidence and memory as I age?

As we age, it is natural for both confidence and memory to decline. However, there are ways to maintain and even improve these aspects. Staying physically active, engaging in mentally stimulating activities, and maintaining social connections are all important for preserving cognitive function. Additionally, practicing stress management techniques and seeking support from a therapist can help combat any age-related self-doubt and memory lapses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LindyLou1254
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn