• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Really Hanging Up on Me After Sharing Your Personal Info?

In summary, when you place an online order, you have an option of sharing your personal info with me or not. If you share your personal info and then I call you to make sure you are enjoying your products, it is very rude of you to hang up on me!
chefkathy
When you place an online order, you have an option of sharing your personal info with me or not. So if you share your personal info and then I call you to make sure you are enjoying your products, it is very rude of you to hang up on me! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

GRRRR!!!!

LOL! I called someone one time and she swore that she had never heard of the Pampered Chef. When I told her what she ordered she just said "Oh yeah, I don't need anything right now" and hung up.

pamperedlinda said:
LOL! I called someone one time and she swore that she had never heard of the Pampered Chef. When I told her what she ordered she just said "Oh yeah, I don't need anything right now" and hung up.

Ha!! Now that's classic!

Sorry, Deb, about your numbnuts customer.

pamperedlinda said:

WHAT? Oh that's funny!!!

Deb, I'm sorry!

Ahhhh... more poopyheads escaped from Poopyville. Poo on them!

One of my consultants was calling people from her door prize slips to add bookings to her calendar. She had a Poopyhead tell her "No I am not interested and don't you ever f*cking call me again." Must be she was the Mayor of Poopyville. (I had other descriptions of her, but poopy sounds so much less "truck driver-ish".

Sorry for you poopy headed poop head, Deb.

baychef said:
One of my consultants was calling people from her door prize slips to add bookings to her calendar. She had a Poopyhead tell her "No I am not interested and don't you ever f*cking call me again." Must be she was the Mayor of Poopyville. (I had other descriptions of her, but poopy sounds so much less "truck driver-ish".

Sorry for you poopy headed poop head, Deb.

:eek::eek:I would have been tempted to sign her up for every e-newsletter and spam thing could find (if I had her email address) after that response! That's just rude.

I called an HO lead this morning. Her husband (?) answered the phone and when I asked for her, he said, "She's at work." And hung up.So I sent her an e-mail. Then she called me and left me a voicemail with, "I've got $150 in orders I need to place. Please call me." YAY!!!!!

finley1991 said:
I called an HO lead this morning. Her husband (?) answered the phone and when I asked for her, he said, "She's at work." And hung up.

So I sent her an e-mail.

Then she called me and left me a voicemail with, "I've got $150 in orders I need to place. Please call me." YAY!!!!!

Well that is a FUN voice message to get!:party:

finley1991 said:
I called an HO lead this morning. Her husband (?) answered the phone and when I asked for her, he said, "She's at work." And hung up.

So I sent her an e-mail.

Then she called me and left me a voicemail with, "I've got $150 in orders I need to place. Please call me." YAY!!!!!

Stupid husband but YAY! for the orders!

DebbieJ said:
Stupid husband but YAY! for the orders!

It actually made me laugh out loud at how absurd he acted! He must be *charming* in person!!!!

finley1991 said:
Ahhhh... more poopyheads escaped from Poopyville. Poo on them!

I LOVE this. I'm going to use it at school when parents come in and they don't even know what grade their student is in.

I must be reverting back to being a 5-year-old because for some reason, I've been saying *poo* a lot. I guess it's better than the *adult* alternative!

Related to Are You Really Hanging Up on Me After Sharing Your Personal Info?

What is the "Seriously People..." product?

The "Seriously People..." product is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as a grater, zester, and slicer. It is designed to make food preparation faster and easier.

Is the "Seriously People..." product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Seriously People..." product is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it for better maintenance and longevity.

What materials is the "Seriously People..." product made of?

The "Seriously People..." product is made of high-quality stainless steel and durable plastic. It is designed to be sturdy and long-lasting.

Can the "Seriously People..." product be used for both fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the "Seriously People..." product can be used for both fruits and vegetables. It is perfect for grating, zesting, and slicing a variety of produce.

Does the "Seriously People..." product come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Seriously People..." product comes with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cincychef