• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Leading a Workshop at the Cooking Show Live?

In summary, scheduling a workshop with Pampered Chef is easy and can be done by contacting a local consultant or through the website. The host does not need to provide anything for the workshop and the consultant will bring all necessary materials. Workshops are designed for 4-12 guests, providing an intimate experience. At the workshop, the consultant will demonstrate products and share tips and recipes, giving guests the opportunity to try products and ask questions. Hosting a workshop is free and may even earn the host free products and discounts through the host rewards program.
katie0128
Silver Member
I know of two cheffers who are leading sessions, but to be honest - I don't know what sessions or even what waves. If you (or a cheffer you know) are leading a workshop, please post...

Wave:
Date:
Time:
Session Title:

Just saw this post, sorry for the late response!

Wave: 3
Date: 17 July 08
Time: 1:15 - 2:30
Session Title: Top Recruiters Tell All

Wave: Wave 2
Date: 2nd day
Time: 3:45 ?
Session Title: Cooking Show LiveI don't remember the times exactly cuz they changed my slot. I'm the 2nd workshop on Day 2. :)

Related to Are You Leading a Workshop at the Cooking Show Live?

1. How do I schedule a workshop?

Scheduling a workshop is easy! You can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant near you. From there, you can work together to find a date and time that works for both of you.

2. Do I need to provide anything for the workshop?

No, as the host, you do not need to provide anything for the workshop. Your consultant will bring all the necessary materials and ingredients for the cooking demonstrations.

3. How many people can I invite to the workshop?

Our workshops are designed for a minimum of 4 guests and a maximum of 12 guests. This ensures an intimate and personalized experience for everyone involved.

4. What happens at a Pampered Chef workshop?

At a workshop, your consultant will demonstrate how to use our products and share tips and recipes for easy and delicious meals. Guests will have the opportunity to try out products and ask any questions they may have.

5. Is there a cost to host a workshop?

No, there is no cost to host a workshop. In fact, as a host, you may even earn free products and discounts based on the sales made at your workshop. Contact your consultant for more information on our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • ButterflyVioletta
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KCPChef
Replies