• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you fully booked for March yet?

In summary, the expert summarizer has three bookings for March, but is hoping to get more with their spring preview. They also have one catty show booked and are hoping to double that number. Overall, they are doing well, although they would like more cooking shows.
I have 5 cooking, my open house, & a ladies fair booth. Looking for a couple more though...

rennea said:
I guess it's just easier when your famous:D

Nah, it's easier when you pick up the phone and ask people! :D

DebbieJ said:
Nah, it's easier when you pick up the phone and ask people! :D

Yes your right!! But now you can say "hello this is Debbie calling your famous Pampered chef Consultant":D :p

rennea said:
Yes your right!! But now you can say "hello this is Debbie calling your famous Pampered chef Consultant":D :p

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :p :p :p :angel: :angel: :angel:

When host coaching you'll have to let the hosts know you'll only sign autographs at "check out" time:D

Just got another catalog show tonight from an old friend of mine who I haven't spoken with in eons..she called me saying she wanted to catch up before she told me of her "Pampered Chef disaster"...we chatted for a bit and when I asked what was going on w/ PC, she said her husband broke FOUR of her stones tonight..!!!!!:eek: She said he was making dinner and one fell right after another on top of him, apparantly she stacks hers..four of them shattered, including her prized seasoned round stone so she asked if she could do a book show to get some of them back! LOL

OH, and she bought ONE from me, which is still under warranty, BUT, she bought the rest from GARAGE SALES!!!! She was so proud when she got them too, she called me saying "I just bought such and such for $5..." I told her tonight that came back to bite her in the you know what cuz those aren't replaceable!!! LOL

chefsteph07 said:
Just got another catalog show tonight from an old friend of mine who I haven't spoken with in eons..she called me saying she wanted to catch up before she told me of her "Pampered Chef disaster"...we chatted for a bit and when I asked what was going on w/ PC, she said her husband broke FOUR of her stones tonight..!!!!!:eek: She said he was making dinner and one fell right after another on top of him, apparantly she stacks hers..four of them shattered, including her prized seasoned round stone so she asked if she could do a book show to get some of them back! LOL

OH, and she bought ONE from me, which is still under warranty, BUT, she bought the rest from GARAGE SALES!!!! She was so proud when she got them too, she called me saying "I just bought such and such for $5..." I told her tonight that came back to bite her in the you know what cuz those aren't replaceable!!! LOL

Don't you just love the "I told you so" moments;) Well it's good that she thought of you right away.

I have 3 cooking shows, 2 catty shows, & my open house this Sunday. Has everyone called past hosts to let them know about the NEW Spring products and maybe offer as an incentive to have a show in March the Season's Best as a free gift when their show is submitted.

1 cooking, 1 wedding Shower, 1 Vendor Booth

I have 4 kitchen shows and one catalog show. My show tonight cancelled due to illness, so I could possibly get another show. I only have two or three open dates for March and it's possible to fill at least one with a booking from Monday's show. One can hope.

I have three shows scheduled.. I want more, though...

I have three. But one host I'm a little worried about she seems unreliable. And another host is uncertain on the date - but she will be having it in March since she booked in March specifically to get the bamboo, and the past host wants the bamboo too so she will hold her to it. And I just submitted shows 2 and 3. I plan on submitting show 4 tomorrow even if DH has to buy the stuff to make the show. And then I'll be qualified in 30 days (3 nice knives and the bonus). Nothing for further out though.Hopefully I'll pick up a couple of orders tomorrow... If not - I really need a 12 inch nonstick skillet. ZK

I have 10 cooking shows in March! I don't think I could possibly fit anymore in there. Poor DH is going to be busy this month carting my stuff around (I am pregnant, so I don't lift the stuff lol)

I don't have any shows yet for April, so I am hoping to get at least 2 people to book at each party to book up April and May and June. I will do a few shows in July, but then I will be taking time off until Sept. So I need to get some catty shows for July and August.

I have to get on the phone this weekend! I don't have any March scheduled, but a few February that won't close until the first week. I just couldn't get a couple of hosts to close by tonight!

Right now I have 3 shows, 1 shopping night and a Home Show in March. I'm hoping to get at least 1 more show in.

Chef_TK said:
I have 10 cooking shows in March! I don't think I could possibly fit anymore in there. Poor DH is going to be busy this month carting my stuff around (I am pregnant, so I don't lift the stuff lol)

I don't have any shows yet for April, so I am hoping to get at least 2 people to book at each party to book up April and May and June. I will do a few shows in July, but then I will be taking time off until Sept. So I need to get some catty shows for July and August.
As my director says... Use your time line! I told people that I wouldn't be doing cooking shows after the first week in March (i'm having a c-section 3/21) They booked me solid in two shows! I had 6 shows in Feb. Also don't be afraid to just ask them to help you out with catalog shows during your time "off". Most people are willing to help. I have three catalog shows in Mar. three in April, and three cooking shows in May, they are also being flexible about rescheduling if I'm not ready yet! The money won't be great but I won't go inactive so it's all good. People want to help however they can!

I have seven and can't book any more because I have out-of-town company here for two weekends in March (one of which is Easter anyway). I'm excited about the shows because three of them are in completely new circles, all of which are close to my home. Love it!

<h2>1. Are you fully booked for March yet?</h2><p>No, I still have some availability for March. If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party, please let me know and we can discuss dates and times.</p><h2>2. How many bookings do you have lined up for March?</h2><p>Currently, I have 2 bookings lined up for March. However, I am always looking to add more and would be happy to schedule a party for you if you are interested.</p><h2>3. How is everyone else doing for March?</h2><p>I cannot speak for everyone else, but from my experience, March tends to be a busy month for Pampered Chef parties. Many people are looking to start their spring cleaning and organizing, making it a great time to host a party and learn about our helpful kitchen products.</p><h2>4. Should I be worried if I only have 2 bookings for March?</h2><p>No, there is no need to worry. Every month is different and it is not uncommon for some months to be slower than others. Keep promoting your parties and reaching out to potential hosts, and I'm sure you will see more bookings come in.</p><h2>5. I am going away for 2 weeks in March, should I be concerned about not having enough bookings?</h2><p>Not at all. It's great that you have already lined up 2 bookings for March. Even if you are away for 2 weeks, that still leaves plenty of time for you to schedule more parties before and after your trip. Plus, with the help of social media and online parties, you can continue to host and promote parties while you are away.</p>

1. Are you fully booked for March yet?

No, I still have some availability for March. If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party, please let me know and we can discuss dates and times.

2. How many bookings do you have lined up for March?

Currently, I have 2 bookings lined up for March. However, I am always looking to add more and would be happy to schedule a party for you if you are interested.

3. How is everyone else doing for March?

I cannot speak for everyone else, but from my experience, March tends to be a busy month for Pampered Chef parties. Many people are looking to start their spring cleaning and organizing, making it a great time to host a party and learn about our helpful kitchen products.

4. Should I be worried if I only have 2 bookings for March?

No, there is no need to worry. Every month is different and it is not uncommon for some months to be slower than others. Keep promoting your parties and reaching out to potential hosts, and I'm sure you will see more bookings come in.

5. I am going away for 2 weeks in March, should I be concerned about not having enough bookings?

Not at all. It's great that you have already lined up 2 bookings for March. Even if you are away for 2 weeks, that still leaves plenty of time for you to schedule more parties before and after your trip. Plus, with the help of social media and online parties, you can continue to host and promote parties while you are away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • Heck318
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • floccies