• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Still Any Postcards Left? Discounts Available!

In summary, the postcards are 4 inches by 6 inches and have a blank back for personalized messages. Custom design options are not available at this time, but there are various designs to choose from. Each pack contains 24 postcards and they are made from 100% recycled materials.
chefann
Gold Member
Good morning, everyone! I still have a bunch of postcards available, in case anyone's looking for discounted business supplies. Prices have been further discounted from my original post and do not include postage.This list will be updated as items are sold.
PM or email me [email protected] to reserve yours. All items are in great shape! My house is smoke-free, and fur-free, so these aren't going to trigger your allergies. They've even been stored in covered boxes, so they aren't dusty. <grin>01/07/2008: All items have been sold. Thanks!

Last edited:
Email sent. Let me know.

THanks sent one back to you. If you can bring them with you to LS with have cash for you. Thanks
pam

Hi Ann-
Do you have any cards left or did Pam snatch them all up? ;)

The cards that are listed in post #1 are still available. I took the ones Pam wanted off the list.

Sales are pending on all cards. I'll update if they fall through.

All items are sold. Thanks, folks!

Related to Are There Still Any Postcards Left? Discounts Available!

What are the dimensions of the postcards?

The postcards are 4 inches by 6 inches, which is a standard size for postcards.

Are the postcards blank on the back?

Yes, the back of the postcards are completely blank, giving you plenty of room to write a personalized message.

Can I customize the design of the postcards?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom design options for our postcards at this time. However, we have a variety of designs to choose from that are sure to fit any occasion or style.

How many postcards come in a pack?

Each pack contains 24 postcards, giving you plenty to send out or use for different occasions.

Are the postcards made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, our postcards are made from 100% recycled materials, making them an environmentally-friendly option for sending messages and greetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • linojackie