• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There No Tri-Fold Folders Anymore???

In summary, the tri-fold folders have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase. The decision was made to discontinue them to make room for new and updated products. However, the recipes included in the folders are still valid and can be used with other Pampered Chef products. While there is no exact replacement for the tri-fold folders, new and innovative products are constantly being introduced. The tri-fold folders are no longer available through any retailers, but may still be found through online marketplaces or resellers.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Are there no tri-fold folders anymore???

Nope. There wasn't one for the Fall, either. The materials that were in it (the training stuff) are now sent to us as the theme show binder inserts.

Hey Winnipegk - I've got one that I don't use anymore, so if you'd like to buy it from me, just email me and we'll work something out.

I have a ton of the old tri-folds if anyone is looking to buy them.

Related to Are There No Tri-Fold Folders Anymore???

1. What happened to the tri-fold folders?

Unfortunately, the tri-fold folders have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase.

2. Why were the tri-fold folders discontinued?

Our team constantly evaluates our product line and unfortunately, the decision was made to discontinue the tri-fold folders to make room for new and updated products.

3. Can I still use my tri-fold folder recipes?

Yes, of course! The recipes included in the tri-fold folders are still valid and can be used with other Pampered Chef products.

4. Will there be a replacement for the tri-fold folders?

While there is no exact replacement for the tri-fold folders, we are constantly introducing new and innovative products to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

5. Can I still find tri-fold folders through other retailers?

Unfortunately, the tri-fold folders are discontinued and are no longer available through any retailers. However, you may be able to find them through online marketplaces or resellers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
DebbieJ