• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there handouts available for the Leadership Workshop recordings on CC?

S
sfdavis918
I seem to remember that there were handouts that went along with the Leadership workshop recordings that are on CC. I'm wondering if I imagined it now because I can't find them. Were they ever there?

Does anyone have them?

Follow these steps.
Home > Consultant's Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Conferences > Leadership Summit > Event RegistrationIt should take you there. Hope this helps!

Kattyschack said:
Follow these steps.
Home > Consultant's Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Conferences > Leadership Summit > Event Registration

It should take you there. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

Sure. No problem. I love challenges with the computer so it was actually fun for me to find it. (I know, I'm a nerd). Enjoy!

Hi there! Yes, there were handouts that went along with the Leadership workshop recordings on CC. I'm sorry you're having trouble finding them. They should still be available on the CC website, but if you can't locate them, I'd be happy to send them to you. Just let me know and I'll get them over to you. Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the purpose of the handouts for the Leadership workshop recordings on CC?

The handouts are meant to supplement the information provided in the workshop recordings and serve as a reference for participants to further explore the concepts and strategies discussed.

2. Are the handouts available for download on CC?

It appears that the handouts for the Leadership workshop recordings are no longer available on CC. They may have been removed or relocated.

3. Can someone share the handouts if they have them?

It is possible that someone who attended the workshop may have saved a copy of the handouts. You can try reaching out to other participants or asking for them on online forums or social media groups related to the workshop topic.

4. Are the handouts essential for understanding the workshop material?

The handouts are not essential for understanding the workshop material, but they can provide additional information and resources for further engagement with the topics discussed.

5. Will there be future opportunities to access the handouts for the Leadership workshop?

It is uncertain if the handouts will be made available again in the future. You can contact the workshop organizers or keep an eye out for any updates on the availability of the handouts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Kathytnt