• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any other trivets besides 2006 and 2007 available for collection?

In summary, the Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet is a versatile and durable heat-resistant mat or stand that can be used to protect surfaces from hot dishes and cookware. It is made of flexible silicone material and can be safely used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It can also be used as a potholder or jar opener. The trivet comes in a standard size of 8 inches but can be folded or rolled for storage. Cleaning is easy as it is dishwasher safe, but avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads.
DanielleQ
I have a client who would like to start collecting these. She has 2006 & 2007. Does anyone have any others?

Those are the only trivets that are out. Before 2006, they had the stoneware heart molds.

Related to Are there any other trivets besides 2006 and 2007 available for collection?

1. What is an Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet?

An Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet is a heat-resistant mat or stand used to protect surfaces from hot dishes and cookware. It is made of a durable and flexible silicone material, making it safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

2. How do I use the Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet?

The Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet can be used to protect your countertops, tables, and other surfaces from heat. Simply place it under hot dishes or cookware to create a barrier between the heat and your surface. It can also be used as a potholder or a jar opener.

3. Is the Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and is safe for use with non-stick cookware. However, it is not recommended to use it on direct heat sources such as stovetops.

4. Can I customize the size of the Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet?

No, the Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet comes in a standard size of 8 inches in diameter. However, it is flexible and can be folded or rolled up for easy storage.

5. How do I clean the Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet?

The Also Iso Past Rufth Trivet is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water, rinse, and let it air dry. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads as they can damage the silicone material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dragonflyz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • Aynot