• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the new set lids compatible with old set bowls?

In summary, the conversation discusses the compatibility of lids between the old and new set, as well as the quality and preferences for the new set. It is mentioned that the old lids do not fit the new bowls and the quality of the new set is better than the old one. The customer is looking to replace a lid for one of the old bowls, but only the lid for the new set is available. Despite the better quality of the old set, the participants prefer the new set due to its design and functionality. It is also mentioned that the old set was on sale, but it is unclear if it is still available.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Here's a couple questions I got that I can't answer:

Do the lids for the new set fit the bowls of the old set? Is there a significant improvement in the quality of the new lids over the last ones?

bumping....

anyone have feedback?

legacypc46 said:
bumping....

anyone have feedback?

I do know that the old lids won't fit the new bowls. They are a different circumference.

I think the quality is better on the old set - including the lids.

Thanks Becky. I have a customer looking to replace the lid of one of her old bowls. The only lid I see on P3 appears to be for the new set.

Personally, I prefer the new set. I like the 'feet' it has, the tighter colander spacing, and how if feels overall. I had the old set for years and never used it; my new bowls seem to be in use all the time. (Still, I prefer the old coffe carafe...even though the new one keeps things hot longer, and I definitely prefer the old iron SA pieces.)

legacypc46 said:
Thanks Becky. I have a customer looking to replace the lid of one of her old bowls. The only lid I see on P3 appears to be for the new set.

Personally, I prefer the new set. I like the 'feet' it has, the tighter colander spacing, and how if feels overall. I had the old set for years and never used it; my new bowls seem to be in use all the time. (Still, I prefer the old coffe carafe...even though the new one keeps things hot longer, and I definitely prefer the old iron SA pieces.)

Although I think the quality was better on the old set - I actually like the new set better too. The old set was tall and narrow - and the new set is a better shape for mixing and serving - and the colanders are a better shape for draining and drying. I find myself reaching for them all to use them more than I ever did the old set.

I think the old set was on the outlet this month...not sure if it's still there or not.

What is a replacement for a colander lid?

A replacement for a colander lid is a kitchen tool that can be used as a substitute for a missing or broken colander lid. It is typically a flat, perforated surface that can be placed on top of a pot or bowl to drain liquids.

What materials are commonly used for replacement colander lids?

The most common materials used for replacement colander lids are stainless steel, silicone, and plastic. Some may also be made from mesh or wire.

Can a replacement colander lid fit on any pot or bowl?

No, replacement colander lids are often designed to fit specific pot or bowl sizes. It is important to check the dimensions of the replacement lid before purchasing to ensure it will fit your desired container.

Are replacement colander lids dishwasher safe?

It depends on the material of the replacement lid. Stainless steel and silicone lids are usually dishwasher safe, while plastic lids may need to be hand-washed. It is important to check the manufacturer's instructions for proper cleaning and care.

What are the benefits of using a replacement colander lid?

Using a replacement colander lid can help save space in the kitchen, as it eliminates the need for a separate colander. It also allows for easy draining without having to transfer food to a separate container. Additionally, some replacement lids may have added features such as steam vents or pour spouts for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • minirottie