• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Boards Finally Picking Up?

In summary, "theBoards Are Really Movin'" is a popular event held by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn rewards and recognition. It is typically held in the fall and consultants must meet certain sales and team building requirements to qualify. The rewards vary each year and top performers may receive special recognition. Only Pampered Chef consultants can attend, but anyone can become a consultant to attend in the future.
soonerchef
I just wanted to say that it is so nice to see everyone that is posting. For a while there this spring things were getting pretty stale and now all I can say is WOW!! I was on the boards at noon and when I got home there were over 60 new posts...now that's what I call movin'!!

Keep it up guys, that's what makes this such a great place!!!

I agree with you:D I wasn't on here for about a day and a half due to a family funeral Thursday, and when I got on yesterday there were 125 new posts! That took awhile:D
(and it's always good to see your posts here Andrea!)

AH, my only 'problem' is that I can't keep up with checking all of them.

I hesitate to ask, but how do you know how many new posts there are?:eek:

When you click on the "New Posts" link at the top it will take you to all of the new posts and there is a number up there that says showing 1-25 of 67 for example.

I also LOVE the fact that more people are posting too, but I'm on here less lately just due to a crazy schedule, kids back in school, my show schedule picking back up, etc that I get SO bogged down with so many to read through. Unfortunately I just don't make it through all of them, but I try!! So, if I'm not on here as much, that's why.:( I do love everyone's helpfulness and support~!:)

Related to Are the Boards Finally Picking Up?

1. What is "theBoards Are Really Movin'"?

"theBoards Are Really Movin'" is a popular event held by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn rewards and recognition for their sales and team building efforts.

2. When is "theBoards Are Really Movin'" typically held?

"theBoards Are Really Movin'" is usually held in the fall, around October or November.

3. How do I qualify for "theBoards Are Really Movin'"?

To qualify for "theBoards Are Really Movin'", you must meet certain sales and team building requirements set by Pampered Chef. Your team leader or the company's website can provide more information on the specific qualifications.

4. What type of rewards can I earn at "theBoards Are Really Movin'"?

The rewards at "theBoards Are Really Movin'" vary each year, but typically include exclusive products, trips, and other prizes. Top performers may also receive special recognition at the event.

5. Can I attend "theBoards Are Really Movin'" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

"theBoards Are Really Movin'" is only open to Pampered Chef consultants, so non-consultants cannot attend. However, anyone can become a consultant and have the opportunity to attend the event in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampcheflisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
smarteez2