• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Preferred Customer/Host Cards Worth Reintroducing?

In summary, a Preferred Customer/Host Card is a special card offered by Pampered Chef to loyal customers and hostesses, providing exclusive benefits and discounts. To become a Preferred Customer/Host, simply sign up for a Pampered Chef account and make a purchase of $75 or more. The benefits include a 10% discount on all purchases, access to special promotions and products, and the opportunity to earn free products through the Host Rewards program. The card can be used for both online and in-person purchases and is valid for one year, after which it can be renewed with another $75 purchase.
flemings99
Gold Member
Does anyone use thebooster.com prefered customer/host cards? Or have a similar program? What are your "rules" and/or requirements?

I made this punch card and it works well.

Last edited:
Cute card Christina.

I think I will use that this year. I have one Customer I met in September who would have already filled it! :)

Yes, I've seen this card before. What are for your guidelines? I have a customer who would spend $100 or more in one purchase.

Very Cute! Thanks for sharing the card.

It boils down to them spending 195.00 with you before they get a free spice and they only get a punch or whatever you decide to do on what their product total is no shipping or tax.

I am glad everyone liked the card

My customer just bought enough this month to "be her own show". She wasn't too thrilled with a free spice so I am going to change it to any item $7.50 or less.

pcchefjane said:
My customer just bought enough this month to "be her own show". She wasn't too thrilled with a free spice so I am going to change it to any item $7.50 or less.

I agree. A free spice wouldn't inspire me to spend that much money, especially with today's economy.

I have some of the Booster cards, but I stopped using them. I had too many customers who would want credit for their purchases when they placed outside orders on shows. It got to be too much to track. But I think I might restart using them, with a stipulation that the purchase must be made AT a show (in person) to receive a punch.

Related to Are Preferred Customer/Host Cards Worth Reintroducing?

What is a Preferred Customer/Host Card?

A Preferred Customer/Host Card is a special card offered by Pampered Chef to our loyal customers and hostesses. This card provides exclusive benefits and discounts for those who frequently shop or host cooking shows with us.

How do I become a Preferred Customer/Host?

To become a Preferred Customer/Host, simply sign up for a Pampered Chef account and make a purchase of $75 or more. This will automatically enroll you in our Preferred Customer/Host program and you will receive your card in the mail.

What are the benefits of having a Preferred Customer/Host Card?

Preferred Customer/Hosts receive a 10% discount on all purchases, exclusive access to special promotions and products, and the opportunity to earn free products through our Host Rewards program. You will also receive our monthly newsletter with helpful cooking tips and recipes.

Can I use my Preferred Customer/Host Card for online purchases?

Yes, your Preferred Customer/Host Card can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the card number at checkout when shopping on our website, or show the card to your consultant when making a purchase at a cooking show.

How long does my Preferred Customer/Host Card last?

Your Preferred Customer/Host Card is valid for one year from the date of issue. After one year, you will need to make a purchase of $75 or more to renew your membership and receive a new card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies