• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Jam Sandwiches the Secret to a Delicious Berry Trifle?

In summary, to make the Stars and Stripes Berry Trifle, you will need 1 pound each of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, 1 container of whipped topping, and a store-bought angel food cake. The trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If desired, you can use a different type of cake such as pound cake or sponge cake. The trifle can last in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but it is best to enjoy it within 1-2 days for optimal freshness. Frozen berries can also
katie0128
Silver Member
Found this on America's Test Kitchen's website... very similar to PC's trifle and looks really yummy with the jam sandwiches!

Thanks for sharing Katie! This looks so yummy! I saved it to my desserts file!:balloon::D

Wow - this looks amazing!

It looks very pretty! I don't know about the jam sandwiches though.

That is so pretty! Definately going in my files. Thanks for sharing.

that's great!

I was going to do a trifle the other day but didn't have all ingredients and Time.

So I Baked a Yellow cake in 9x13.

1 Pack Vanilla instant pudding + 1 cup of milk:
Folded in 1 container of cool whip

Topped cooled cake with the cream then Sliced berries....

Soooo Good!!!!

PampMomof3 said:
I don't know about the jam sandwiches though.

I thought the same thing, until I read the ingredients and directions at the bottom. The jam sandwiches are made of pound cake and jelly. Yum!

Related to Are Jam Sandwiches the Secret to a Delicious Berry Trifle?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Stars and Stripes Berry Trifle?

You will need 1 pound of strawberries, 1 pound of blueberries, 1 pound of raspberries, 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, 1 container of whipped topping, and a store-bought angel food cake.

2. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Stars and Stripes Berry Trifle a day ahead of time. Just store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

3. Can I use a different type of cake instead of angel food cake?

Yes, you can substitute the angel food cake with pound cake or sponge cake for a slightly different texture and flavor.

4. How long will the trifle last in the refrigerator?

The trifle can last in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but it is best to enjoy it within 1-2 days for optimal freshness.

5. Can I use frozen berries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen berries for this trifle. Just make sure to thaw them before assembling the trifle and drain any excess liquid before using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
lisacb77