• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses Evilly Delicious?

In summary, Jane provides a summary of the content. She talks about the new Pumpkin Spice Kisses that she gives away at her shows, how she gives out kisses even when she has an interactive show, and her thoughts on the different Hershey Kisses.
raebates
Staff member
Seriously, people. First, they come out with Candy Cane Kisses. I give those away at shows and have people stopping on the way home to buy more.Now they havePumpkin Spice Kisses! These are soooooo good! They taste like Pumpkin Ice Cream--all spicy and yummy. Evil, I tell you. Evil!

Last edited:
How do you give them away at shows? I remember you saying something before but don't remember what. I was thinking of changing up my show a little.

I play the Have it! Love it! Got a Question? Game. When I mention a product, the first person to yell out "Have it! Love it!" gets a kiss. I also give out kisses to anyone who asks a question about a product or the business. At the end, the person with the most kisses (or empty wrappers) gets a prize. It's shocking what people will do for a piece of candy. :)

I usually do the ticket game but have got a little bored with it. Do you do an interactive show and still give out the kisses?

Yes, I give out kisses even when I do the interactive show. They're an inexpensive show expense.

my DH loves pumpkin he will love these kisses

raebates said:
Now they have

Pumping Spice Kisses!

These are soooooo good! They taste like Pumpkin Ice Cream--all spicy and yummy.

Evil, I tell you. Evil!

Um... do you mean PUMPKIN Spice?

I don't even want to figure out what my mind's eye comes up with for Pumping Spice. LOL

i'm partial to the cherry cordial or mint truffle ones.

Although I haven't had the "PUMPING" spice either

Uh, yeah, that's what I meant. I fixed my original post to keep others' minds from going where yours most likely did. As for where my mind was while I was typing the original post, I claim a sugar high induced by large quantities of the evil Pumpkin Spice Kisses.

I like the mint ones. I haven't tried the cherry cordials. I have a friend who really hates them, so I've been avoiding them. I was told, however, that there's also a new Caramel Apple variety. I'm almost afraid to try those. They sound dangerous.

The cherry cordial ones are so yummy. If you like chocolate covered cherries, you will LOVE these. Your friend probably doesn't like them b/c she eats so many and it makes her angry! LOL!! Maybe that is just me....

My friend doesn't like the taste of them, but I'll pull up my big girl panties and give them a try.

I loved the caramel ones when they came out so I'll try to caramel apples ones!

The coconut cream ones are good, too. As are the candy corn ones, which were last year's Target exclusive. (Those look cute layered with candy corn in the trifle bowl.)

raebates said:
I play the Have it! Love it! Got a Question? Game. When I mention a product, the first person to yell out "Have it! Love it!" gets a kiss. I also give out kisses to anyone who asks a question about a product or the business. At the end, the person with the most kisses (or empty wrappers) gets a prize. It's shocking what people will do for a piece of candy. :)

I offered to give someone a kiss at a show and I got slapped.

KG, if you'd stop taking the catlady to your shows she wouldn't hear what your offering to guests & she wouldn't slap you.

This sounds a lot more fun than giving tickets! I'll try this one! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw the post from ChefAnn. I was thinking, "Did I read pumping as pumpkin? Glad you clarified that one! LOL!

Oh, this thread is evil too. I want some Hershey Kisses!

I've been accused of being evil before. :)Jane, that's exactly why I mentioned that I changed it--just in case someone missed that connection.

Hershey Kisses are so good. I have a Hershey plant 12 miles from my house. They make the Heath bars, Paydays, Whoppers, and I think Skittles. I like candy!!!!!

A tidbit about chocolate that's on the market today. Read labels! Companies, including Hershey, are replacing some cocoa butter in their candies with vegetable oil to reduce costs. If you see "made with milk chocolate" on the wrapper instead of just "milk chocolate," then it's made with vegetable oil instead of cocoa butter. Some varieties that are affected are Mr. Goodbar, Take 5 and Milk Duds (those are the 3 I checked out at the grocery store).

tlag1986 said:
Hershey Kisses are so good. I have a Hershey plant 12 miles from my house. They make the Heath bars, Paydays, Whoppers, and I think Skittles. I like candy!!!!!
Can you smell chocolate?!!! :)

When I'm in town I can. It is sooooo sooooo sweeeeeet smelling. I love it.

Last year my recruiter and I worked a bridal fair ... she had the cheesecake kisses in the simple additions bowl. One girl made a point of refusing to take one, pointing out that the Hershey company had just laid off a bunch of people. To her, they really WERE evil!Do the pumpkin spice ones have any chocolate? Might be good for shows where I make the pumpkin triffle ...

JAE said:
Can you smell chocolate?!!! :)

One of the best things about being in The Loop (downtown Chicago for those of you who haven't been to NC) is when Blommer's is making chocolate. MMMMMmmmmmmm!

We used to have a similar delightful problem with air pollution in Milwaukee when Ambrosia had their plant downtown. The odor of cooking chocolate was wonderful, almost as good as the odor of brewing beer that we don't have anymore, either.

Ambrosia had to move so their building could be knocked down to build the Bradley Center. Ambrosia moved to Menomonee Falls (after Milwaukee annexed the chunk of land that Ambrosia built on) but with pollution laws and required scrubbers, that delightful odor is gone.

(Ambrosia makes giant blocks of chocolate that is, in turn, sold wholesale to chocolatiers for manufacturing and baking.)

Di_Can_Cook said:
Last year my recruiter and I worked a bridal fair ... she had the cheesecake kisses in the simple additions bowl. One girl made a point of refusing to take one, pointing out that the Hershey company had just laid off a bunch of people. To her, they really WERE evil!Do the pumpkin spice ones have any chocolate? Might be good for shows where I make the pumpkin triffle ...
Hello? If she cares so much, she should be eating Hershey's chocolates so they can give jobs back. Duh.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
One of the best things about being in The Loop (downtown Chicago for those of you who haven't been to NC) is when Blommer's is making chocolate. MMMMMmmmmmmm!

We used to have a similar delightful problem with air pollution in Milwaukee when Ambrosia had their plant downtown. The odor of cooking chocolate was wonderful, almost as good as the odor of brewing beer that we don't have anymore, either.

Ambrosia had to move so their building could be knocked down to build the Bradley Center. Ambrosia moved to Menomonee Falls (after Milwaukee annexed the chunk of land that Ambrosia built on) but with pollution laws and required scrubbers, that delightful odor is gone.

(Ambrosia makes giant blocks of chocolate that is, in turn, sold wholesale to chocolatiers for manufacturing and baking.)
I have to quit reading this thread!

Okay - we've been eating our way through a bag of evil Candy Corn Kisses, and now you have to tell me about Pumpkin Spice Kisses!:eek: Where can I find these little bites of pure bliss? I love ANYTHING pumpkin!

Kilwins Pumpkin Ice Cream...mmmmm!

I THOUGHT she said they relocated a plant out of Hershey Pa. but it's been a while ... don't remember the details.I'm sure the corporate giant was swayed by her decision not to eat a single kiss ....

OH MY!! PUMPKIN SPICE KISSES? I HAVE GOT TO SEARCH FOR THOSE NEXT TIME I AM OUT!!!

The Candy Cane ones are amazing in the peanut butter blossom kisses!

I love the candy cane ones!

amy07 said:
i'm partial to the cherry cordial or mint truffle ones.

My favorite are the dark chocolate cherry cordial ones. But I can't seem to find them anymore. They ARE evil....they introduce a completely scrumptious candy and then take it out of all the stores.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I offered to give someone a kiss at a show and I got slapped.

Can't win for trying, can you KG? That is a funny story though. I will have to watch that one. I had a husband at my last show. His wife would have slapped me I am sure.

The Pumpkin Spice Kisses have no chocolate. I found them at Target, but I've noticed that Walgreens often has oodles of varieties. I'll be checking there today for the Carmel Apple Kisses. (In the interest of research, of course.)The Hershey moved jobs story was big a year or so ago. They moved part of the operation (I want to say packaging), but most of the candy-making is still in the US.I'm shocked that some companies have turned to pseudo-chocolate. That's just wrong! (Nobody messes with my chocolate. ;))We were once on vacation driving through some sizable town, when The Furry Guy and I started smelling chocolate. We commented that there must be a chocolate factory nearby and started watching for signs. About ten minutes later our DS asked if we wanted any of his cereal. He had opened a box of some kind of dark chocolate cereal (that probably isn't even available anymore). That's what we were smelling. We still laugh about that, and he still announces when he's opening something chocolate in the car.

The pumpkin spice kisses are Target-only. I saw them in a recent circular. Hmm-- it was this past Sunday's (9/28).Regarding the pseudo-chocolate, please note that Hershey is one of the companies that has started replacing cocoa butter with veg oil.

Yeah, like I said, they're evil.

I tried a Caramel Apple one, didn't like it.
I prefer the Dark Chocolate and almond ones, myself.
I don't care for milk chocolate unless mixed w/something.

chefann said:
A tidbit about chocolate that's on the market today. Read labels! Companies, including Hershey, are replacing some cocoa butter in their candies with vegetable oil to reduce costs. If you see "made with milk chocolate" on the wrapper instead of just "milk chocolate," then it's made with vegetable oil instead of cocoa butter. Some varieties that are affected are Mr. Goodbar, Take 5 and Milk Duds (those are the 3 I checked out at the grocery store).

I was going to post this too---I saw this on the Today show the other day. I couldn't believe it!

I have to admit I am a dark chocolate girl. To me the milk chocolate is too sweet, and I can't taste the chocolate.

If I could get all the different candy bars in dark chocolate I would be heavier than I already am. I love Candy!!!!

raebates said:
Seriously, people. First, they come out with Candy Cane Kisses. I give those away at shows and have people stopping on the way home to buy more.

Now they have

Pumpkin Spice Kisses!

These are soooooo good! They taste like Pumpkin Ice Cream--all spicy and yummy.

Evil, I tell you. Evil!

OMG, I HAVE to find these!!

Hathery, check your nearest Target. Someone posted earlier (I think it was Ann) that they are available exclusively at Target.

Oh fine. Thanks, y'all, now I have to go to Target tomorrow. Why couldn't you have posted about this earlier yesterday, Rae? Then I wouldn't have to make a second trip to Culpeper (which is where the closest Target is located). I hope they have them there. If I tell my DD about Pumpkin Spice Kisses, and they don't have them in Culpeper, she'll have me driving all over Virginia looking for them!!

Sorry, Sarah. The nearest Target is about 45 minutes away from me, so I feel your pain.

I am sensing a trip to target in my future tomorrow. I need to go to the post office in the morning, and conveniently, Target is right next door!:):thumbup:

I have a booth at the Heath harvest festival. Robinson, IL is the original home of the Heath candy bar, and with the Hershey plant in town in the parade they throw out a bunch of Heath, Tootsie Rolls, and Paydays. I will be thinking about you when I bite into my wonderful Heath Bar, and may I say they are fresh.

OH NO!!!! My nearest Target is 1 1/2 hours away... Looks my my daughter & I are going on a road trip!!! :)

Just bought some at Target tonight. YUM!

DebbieJ said:
Just bought some at Target tonight. YUM!
I thought about it, but I didn't go.

Related to Are Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses Evilly Delicious?

1. What are Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses?

Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses are a limited edition chocolate candy made by Hershey's. They are small, bite-sized pieces of chocolate with a creamy pumpkin spice filling.

2. Are Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses available year-round?

No, Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses are only available during the fall season. They are usually released in September and can be found in stores until they sell out.

3. Do Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses taste like actual pumpkin?

While Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses do have a pumpkin spice flavor, they do not taste like actual pumpkin. The spice blend used in the filling gives the candy a warm, sweet and slightly spicy taste.

4. Are Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses gluten-free?

Yes, Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses are gluten-free. They are made with ingredients that do not contain gluten, such as milk, sugar, cocoa butter, and spices.

5. Can I use Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses in recipes?

Yes, Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses can be used in various recipes, such as cookies, brownies, and cakes. They can also be melted and used as a topping for desserts or mixed into hot chocolate for a delicious fall treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies