• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Groups Worth Checking On The Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, Jae feels that she is talking to herself because she is in a couple groups, but wishes that there was notification when something new is posted in a group. She also wishes that she could upload photos.
JAE
I'm in a couple groups. Mostly it seems I'm talking to myself which isn't so bad.

Here's a reminder to check the groups if you're a member. I wish we could get notification when something new is posted in a group. Oh, well. I guess one of my groups can be my blog, except I don't write more than two or three sentences.

Maybe, I'm missing the point of a group. Are there groups that members are really keeping in touch with each other?

Notification would be nice...I check about once a week...

I often forget---and have difficulty adding photos. I wish we could upload photos. It would be so much easier!

vwpamperedchef said:
I often forget---and have difficulty adding photos. I wish we could upload photos. It would be so much easier!

We can upload photos - 3 at a time...make an album in your profile.

I always forget to check them!

I agree, notification would be nice.

But thanks for the reminder....I just went and checked! :)

I just checked that group JAE - no wonder you feel like you're talking to yourself. ;)

Problem is the rest of us aren't willing to give up ice cream! :p

I try to check once or twice a week, but it's always the same posts there - nothing new

Yeah I forget about them being there. It would be nice for a notification when something new is posted. :)

I have pretty much forgotten about them...seems easier to keep up in a "normal" thread...

Thanks for speaking up Jae and reminding everyone!

I forgot about them too!! I need to go check the ones I am in!! Thanks for the reminder.

Groups? ...oh, yeah! Groups. I too joined a couple and promptly forgot about them completely. We'll get used to all this new stuff. Thanks for the reminder.

janetupnorth said:
I just checked that group JAE - no wonder you feel like you're talking to yourself. ;)

Problem is the rest of us aren't willing to give up ice cream! :p
No need to give up ice cream for that group. Just tell us what you're doing or wish you were doing. A couple of the pictures are my wishes. If you kwim.

Thanks for the reminder....I often forget too!!

groups!?!? what groups!?!?

I forgt about them. I come on and click "new posts" to see what has gone on since I was last hear and do not think to check my groups.

I would LOVE notification too.

Nope, never been there. Aren't threads and posts enough of a time sucker?

1. What is the purpose of groups in Pampered Chef?

Groups in Pampered Chef are a way for consultants to stay organized and track their sales and team activity. It also allows for easy communication and sharing of resources within a specific group.

2. How do I join a group in Pampered Chef?

To join a group, you must first be invited by a consultant who is already a member of the group. Once you receive an invitation, simply accept it and you will be added to the group.

3. Can I be a part of more than one group in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can be a part of multiple groups in Pampered Chef. This is especially helpful for consultants who have team members in different regions or for those who want to be involved in different types of groups.

4. How do I create a group in Pampered Chef?

To create a group, you must be a consultant with Pampered Chef. From your consultant account, go to the "Groups" tab and click on "Create a Group". You can then customize your group's name, description, and settings.

5. Can I leave a group in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can leave a group in Pampered Chef at any time. Simply go to the group's page and click on the "Leave Group" button. Keep in mind that once you leave a group, you will no longer have access to any resources or communication within that group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • KellyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Judybabe
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies