• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Arts and Crafts Fairs Only for Licensed Business Owners?

In summary, Pampered Chef participates in a variety of fairs including craft fairs, home shows, and food festivals, as well as community events and trade shows. To sign up for a fair, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the corporate office for assistance. At fairs, you can sell a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products, with a focus on best-selling and seasonal items. To make your booth stand out, you can create an eye-catching display, use engaging visuals or demonstrations, and offer samples or exclusive discounts. You are also allowed to bring your own branded materials to promote Pampered Chef at fairs, but unofficial or unauthorized materials are not permitted.
Aeilene
Hi All,

Im trying to see if I can sign up for a arts and crafts fair but they are asking for seller's permit or some type of business lisence. Aren't we considered business owners? What to do?

Thanks.

Aeilene

Go to the download section on Cons. corner. Download the certificate of insurance. That and you indicating on an application that you are part of a direct selling company is all you should need.

Heck the last booth I did all I had to do was tell the woman I sell Pampered Chef and she said I didn't need a license, that direct sales companies hold corporate licenses!

Stephanie

Some groups are more stringent in their rules about this. It's easy to download the form, then you'll have it since they asked.

, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are considered a business owner. However, each state and locality has different requirements for permits and licenses for selling at arts and crafts fairs. I recommend checking with your local government to see what is required for your specific area. You may also want to reach out to your Pampered Chef upline or fellow consultants for their experiences and advice. Best of luck with the fair!

1. What types of fairs do you participate in?

At Pampered Chef, we participate in a variety of fairs including craft fairs, home shows, and food festivals. We also attend community events and trade shows.

2. How do I sign up for a fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To sign up for a fair, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our corporate office. We can provide you with a list of upcoming fairs and help you register for the ones that best fit your schedule and goals.

3. What products can I sell at fairs?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products that are perfect for selling at fairs. We recommend focusing on our best-selling and seasonal items to attract customers and increase sales.

4. How can I make my booth stand out at a fair?

To make your booth stand out, we suggest creating an eye-catching display with our products and using engaging visuals or demonstrations to attract potential customers. You can also offer samples or exclusive discounts to entice people to stop by your booth.

5. Can I bring my own branded materials to promote Pampered Chef at a fair?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own branded materials such as business cards, flyers, and banners to promote Pampered Chef at a fair. However, we ask that you do not use any unofficial or unauthorized materials as they may not accurately represent our brand and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Leslee Casey