• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Wedging Hack: Perfect Pieces for Toddlers!

In summary, the "Apple Wedging Hack" is a method of cutting apples into bite-sized pieces for toddlers using a Pampered Chef apple corer and wedger. This hack is beneficial for parents as it saves time and ensures evenly sized and safe pieces for their little ones. The apple corer and wedger can also be used for other fruits, such as pears and peaches, and are safe for toddlers to use with adult supervision.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have never used my apple wedger for my 2.5 yr. DS since it made rather large wedges. Today I used it (pushed it all the way through the flesh, but not all of the way through the bottom skin...) and then pulled it back out of the apple, rotated it slightly, and pushed down again. Instead of 10 chunky wedges, I have 20 smaller pieces...perfect size for him!

Thought I would share...lots of Moms will love that tip!:love:

I've always used my wedger and never have tried this. I'll have to try it. My kids are finally past the stage of needing the apple wedged, but moms will like this idea.

Thanks Kelly! That's a great tip! I know a lot of people who would use that idea.

What is the "Apple Wedging Hack"?

The "Apple Wedging Hack" is a simple and efficient way to cut apples into perfect bite-sized pieces for toddlers. It involves using a Pampered Chef apple corer and wedger to quickly and safely remove the core and cut the apple into wedges.

Why is this hack beneficial for parents of toddlers?

This hack saves time and effort for parents who often have to cut apples into small pieces for their little ones. It also ensures that the pieces are evenly sized and safe for toddlers to eat without any risk of choking on large chunks.

How do I use the Pampered Chef apple corer and wedger?

To use the apple corer and wedger, simply place the corer over the top of the apple and press down firmly. This will remove the core. Then, place the wedger over the apple and press down to cut it into wedges. Repeat for as many apples as needed.

Can I use this hack for other fruits besides apples?

Yes, the apple corer and wedger can be used for other fruits such as pears and peaches. It's a versatile tool that can make preparing fruits for toddlers easier and more efficient.

Is the Pampered Chef apple corer and wedger safe for my toddler to use?

The apple corer and wedger are designed with safety in mind and are safe for toddlers to use with adult supervision. However, it is always recommended to keep sharp objects out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3