• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Peeler Corer W/ Suction Base

In summary, the Apple Peeler Corer with Suction Base is a time-saving kitchen tool that quickly peels, cores, and slices apples with ease. The suction base creates a strong grip on smooth and clean surfaces, preventing the machine from moving around. While primarily designed for apples, it can also be used for other round fruits and vegetables. The machine can be easily disassembled for cleaning, but should not be put in the dishwasher. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty for customer satisfaction.
SusanBP0129
....just saw this in the Bed Bath & Beyond flyer.....It's $19.99. I do not own PC's A/P/C/S so can anyone give me a comparison when someone at a show talks about this one??
TIA!

I think they BBB one is cheap. Ours is much better. Have you ever had a suction cup come flying off? I can't imagine what kind of mess that would cause, not to mention damage to your surface. The stand makes it a lot more versitile. And the clamps can attach right to your counter without damaging it.

Excellent points!!! Thanks! :D

You're welcome! HTH!

I once had the Rotato (yes, I know it was from an infomercial and I LOVED IT!!!) I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread until I met the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. It was great, but the blades were flimsy and then they stopped making the thing and you couldn't get the replacement blades...it was a bummer for me...the APCS is MUCH better made. Really something that will last you forever!

I saw the BBB flyer. It looks like it just peels and cores. It doesn't look like it has the slicer. Maybe I am blind. I love my Pampered Chef A/P/S/C!!!! I use it all the time now. My 4 yr. old son won't eat apples any other way.

Related to Apple Peeler Corer W/ Suction Base

What is the purpose of an Apple Peeler Corer with Suction Base?

The Apple Peeler Corer with Suction Base is a kitchen tool designed to quickly and easily peel, core, and slice apples. It saves time and effort compared to traditional methods of peeling apples with a knife or peeler.

How does the suction base work?

The suction base of the Apple Peeler Corer creates a strong grip on your countertop or table, allowing you to easily rotate the handle and peel, core, and slice your apples without the machine moving around. It is important to make sure the surface is smooth and clean for the suction base to work effectively.

Can the Apple Peeler Corer be used for other types of fruits?

While the Apple Peeler Corer is primarily designed for apples, it can also be used for other round fruits such as pears and even potatoes. However, it may not work as well with irregularly shaped fruits or vegetables.

How do I clean the Apple Peeler Corer?

The Apple Peeler Corer can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Wipe down the parts with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly before reassembling. Do not wash the machine or its parts in the dishwasher as it may damage the blades and other components.

Is the Apple Peeler Corer covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Apple Peeler Corer comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We stand behind the quality of our products and want to ensure your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lanelly7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • paulabatton
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • JennyJennJen