• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aPotato (No, Really! Lol) Theme Show

In summary, the conversation discusses a concept of a potato bar and the various products that could be used for it such as chef's tongs, a utility knife, a mandoline or grater, and a silicone floral cupcake pan. They also mention using the BBQ veggie rack in the oven and cooking the potatoes at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. The idea of having a contest for best dressed potato is also mentioned.
Senkimekia
This is what happens when you can't fall asleep at night.... I don't know, seemed like a cool idea anyways at the time, so sharing the flyer with you all. I haven't worked out the actual semantics of using what products for what, but I imagine you could show off quite a bit while whipping up all the toppings...

Could even hold a contest for best dressed spud?

Yeah...time for bed... :D

Attachments

• pamper your potato.pdf
    413.2 KB · Views: 626
Interesting concept.

As far as products, how about:

Chef's tongs to handle potatoes and take out of the oven
utility knife (and cutting board) to slice green onions
mandoline or adjustable coarse grater to grate cheese
Easy Accent Decorator to pipe sour cream onto potatoes
small ridged baker to cook bacon, then chop bacon with food chopper
Bamboo grinder set for salt and pepper
Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan. Do ahead idea: put softened butter in the silicone floral cupcake pan, chill until hardened, and serve as a fancy butter for those who like only butter on their potatoes.
All Purpose Spreader (or beaded spreader) to put butter on potatoes

That's about all I could think of.

And don't forget to serve the chopped bacon and green onions in the small bamboo bowls!

PC had the Potato Bar Theme over the summer. Used the bbq veggie rack,etc

Can you use the BBQ rack in a regular oven? and how long are you allowing for the potatoes to bake or are you taking them partially done?;)

I don't see any reason you can't use the bbq veggie rack in the oven with potatoes (PC's potato bar did them on the grill, but whatever). I'd put them on the rack and in the oven as soon as I arrived. If you cook them center raack at 400, they should be done in about 20 minutes depending on the size.

Related to aPotato (No, Really! Lol) Theme Show

1. What exactly is a "Potato (No, Really! Lol)" theme show?

A "Potato (No, Really! Lol)" theme show is a fun and unique way to learn about and try different recipes using potatoes as the main ingredient. It's a great opportunity to get creative with this versatile vegetable and discover new ways to incorporate it into your meals.

2. What types of recipes will be featured in the theme show?

The theme show will showcase a variety of recipes such as loaded baked potato casserole, mashed potato bites, potato pancakes, and more. We will also provide tips and tricks for cooking with potatoes and using different varieties.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the theme show?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to attend the theme show. Our Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips along the way. It's a great opportunity for both beginners and experienced cooks to learn something new.

4. Will there be any products available for purchase at the theme show?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultant will have a variety of products available for purchase at the theme show. These products are specifically selected to help make cooking with potatoes easier and more efficient.

5. Can I host a "Potato (No, Really! Lol)" theme show at my home?

Yes, you can host a "Potato (No, Really! Lol)" theme show at your home. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the theme show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • sailortena