• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone yet Washed the Cranberry Placemats?

In summary, the author likes the look of the breakfast table accessories and is considering ordering more. They are concerned about how they will hold up to being washed, but after washing them they say they look new.
dwyerkim
I really like how these look on my breakfast table and I'm thinking about ordering more from samples (didn't get that package yet, I know I just have till midnight!). I'm just concerned how they will hold up to being washed as I have little ones and know they will frequently go in the machine. They messed up on my SAT pack and gave me two packages of the napkins so I'm already good with those... but if I use them daily it will be nice to have extras.

I've washed mine and they come out beautifully! I believe the instructions were not to put them in the dryer, so I don't and a light iron is all it needs to look new again.

You'll love them!

Mary

I have 2 packages of them, brand new, unopened. You can have them 50% off if you want them.

What? Can we not order the samples after midnight tonight? I had better get on it. I want that new stone!!!

dannyzmom said:
I have 2 packages of them, brand new, unopened. You can have them 50% off if you want them.
Just PM'd you.

I have 2 packages. I really am like the cranberry color. I have always like it, I am a country decor kind of girl. I haven't washed mine yet because I haven't used them. This is good to know.

dwyerkim said:
I really like how these look on my breakfast table and I'm thinking about ordering more from samples (didn't get that package yet, I know I just have till midnight!). I'm just concerned how they will hold up to being washed as I have little ones and know they will frequently go in the machine. They messed up on my SAT pack and gave me two packages of the napkins so I'm already good with those... but if I use them daily it will be nice to have extras.
You can get an adjustment on that SAT delivery if they messed up. Tell them they sent you 2 sets of napkins and no placemats.

BethCooks4U said:
You can get an adjustment on that SAT delivery if they messed up. Tell them they sent you 2 sets of napkins and no placemats.
No, they messed up in my favor... I got the placemats, but they sent an extra pack of napkins. They also sent an extra pack of the guest towels. I guess I got a generous packer!

Related to Anyone yet Washed the Cranberry Placemats?

1. Can the Cranberry Placemats be machine washed?

Yes, the Cranberry Placemats are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying them to maintain their color and shape.

2. Are the Cranberry Placemats stain-resistant?

While the Cranberry Placemats are not specifically treated for stain-resistance, they are made of a durable material that can withstand spills and can be easily spot cleaned.

3. How many placemats come in a set?

Each set of Cranberry Placemats includes 4 placemats.

4. Do the Cranberry Placemats have a non-slip backing?

Yes, the Cranberry Placemats have a non-slip backing to prevent them from sliding around on the table.

5. Can the Cranberry Placemats be used for outdoor dining?

Yes, the Cranberry Placemats are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. They are resistant to fading and can be easily wiped clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • jenniferknapp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies