• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Free Sample of Enfamil Next Step for Your Little One?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of quick and easy recipes for busy parents with babies and toddlers, including one-pot meals and slow cooker options. They also have a range of kitchen tools that can make mealtime easier, such as a Food Chopper and Quick Slice. To encourage picky toddlers to eat more fruits and vegetables, they offer products like an Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer and Spiral & Slice, as well as recipes like Hidden Veggie Mac & Cheese and Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins. For families looking to meal prep, Pampered Chef suggests choosing reheatable recipes and using their Meal Prep Set and Garlic Press. And for healthy snack options for babies and toddlers, they offer homemade granola bars,
WLMcCoy
Just wanted to pass on this free sample of Enfamil Next Step. I got mine in the mail last week, and it was actually an entire can! :)

https://www.babiesonline.com/offers/?offer=enfamilns

Thanks! :D

I thought I remember Nestle Good Start having a promo too where they send out a can of formula to try.

Huggies and Pampers are good ones to sign up for too. They will send out NB diapers or great coupons for larger sizes. Huggies sends out samples of their baby lotion.

I remember about 9 years ago, when my daughter was a baby, I'd get a magazine type thing from Carnation/Nestles Good Start (can't remember exactly) and in it would be a check-style coupon for a free can. It was just one can, but still one free can a month was nice. :)

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this offer with me. I'm always on the lookout for great deals and free samples. I'll definitely check out the link and see if I can get my hands on a free can of Enfamil Next Step. I appreciate you passing this along! Have a wonderful day.

What are some easy recipes for busy parents with babies and toddlers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of quick and easy recipes that are perfect for busy parents with little ones. Some popular options include one-pot meals such as our Veggie and Cheese Tortellini Skillet or Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. We also have a great selection of slow cooker recipes that can be prepared ahead of time for a stress-free dinner.

What are some kitchen tools that can make mealtime easier for parents with young children?

We have a range of products that can make mealtime easier for parents with babies and toddlers. Our Food Chopper is perfect for quickly and safely chopping fruits and vegetables for little ones. The Quick Slice is also great for slicing fruits and veggies into small pieces. Additionally, our Mix 'N Chop is perfect for breaking up ground meat and making it easier for little ones to eat.

How can I get my picky toddler to eat more fruits and vegetables?

Pampered Chef has a variety of products and recipes that can help encourage your little one to eat more fruits and vegetables. Our Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer makes it fun and easy for kids to eat apples, while our Spiral & Slice makes it easy to turn fruits and veggies into fun spiral shapes. We also have delicious recipes like our Hidden Veggie Mac & Cheese and Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins that sneak in extra nutrients.

What are some tips for meal prepping for families with young children?

Meal prepping can be a lifesaver for busy families with young children. Some tips include choosing recipes that can be easily reheated, investing in quality storage containers to keep food fresh, and involving kids in the meal prep process. Our Meal Prep Set is perfect for portioning out meals ahead of time and our Garlic Press makes it easy to add flavor to prepped meals.

What are some healthy snack options for babies and toddlers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy and tasty snack options for little ones. Our Snack Bar Maker allows you to make homemade granola bars with your choice of ingredients, perfect for customizing to your child's preferences. Our Fruit & Cheese Cutter is also great for cutting fruits and cheeses into bite-sized pieces that are perfect for little hands. Additionally, our Homemade Baby Food Kit makes it easy to make and store healthy purees for babies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
Replies
Views
raebates