• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Remember This? I Received a Couple of Free Samples of the New

In summary, the Jello-O Singles come with a Shake-A-Puddin' shaker that was popular in the 1970s. The Furry Guy did not grow up with this food, and does not believe it existed.
raebates
Staff member
Anyone remember this? I received a couple of free samples of the new Jello-O Singles in today's mail. I made up a serving, and got to thinking about Shake-A-Puddin'. The Furry Guy had a very deprived childhood :rolleyes:, and doesn't believe this existed.

I distinctly remember standing in the kitchen with my little brother, each of us shaking the special Shake-A-Puddin' shaker. Help me out, my fellow middle-aged pudding lovers.

Re: Shake-A-Puddin'
raebates said:
Anyone remember this? I received a couple of free samples of the new Jello-O Singles in today's mail. I made up a serving, and got to thinking about Shake-A-Puddin'. The Furry Guy had a very deprived childhood :rolleyes:, and doesn't believe this existed.

I distinctly remember standing in the kitchen with my little brother, each of us shaking the special Shake-A-Puddin' shaker. Help me out, my fellow middle-aged pudding lovers.

OK, I don't remember this, but now my mother's habit of making pudding by putting the powder in a Tupperware measuring shaker thing, adding milk, and shaking her heart out makes sense.....

Re: Shake-A-Puddin'Yep, sounds like she was having flashbacks.

Re: Shake-A-Puddin'I seriously thought everyone made pudding that way.....

Re: Shake-A-Puddin'
raebates said:

LOL - I remember those. My grandma used to make them for us. She had a special "Indian Dance" (I'm sure it wouldn't be politically correct in today's world) she did while she would shake it.(like a rain dance, only it was the pudding dance!) We thought it was the dance that turned the milk into pudding!:D

Re: Shake-A-Puddin'I remember that thing! That was just about the only tool in the kitchen that we were allowed to use.

Re: Shake-A-Puddin'I remember it well too...that's what I always thought the salad dressing mixer was for!!!!

Re: Shake-A-Puddin'Just wait til he gets home. Well, sense I'll be asleep then, I suppose I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to say, "I told you so."

What is "Anyone Remember This? I Received a Couple of Free Samples of the New"?

"Anyone Remember This? I Received a Couple of Free Samples of the New" is a campaign by Pampered Chef where we send out free samples of our new products to select customers for feedback and reviews.

How do I get selected to receive free samples?

We randomly select customers who have purchased from us in the past and have opted in to receive promotional emails. Keep an eye out for emails from us inviting you to participate in our sample program.

What do I need to do after I receive the free samples?

We ask that you try out the samples and provide us with your honest feedback through a survey or review. Your feedback helps us improve our products and better meet the needs of our customers.

Can I request to receive free samples?

Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for free samples at this time. We randomly select customers for this program to ensure a diverse range of feedback.

What happens if I don't like the free samples I received?

We value all feedback, whether positive or negative. If you did not like the samples, please let us know through the survey or review. Your honest feedback helps us make necessary improvements to our products.

Back