• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap?

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking to buy soap and others offering to sell it to them. They discuss the Canadian outlet and the possibility of someone shipping it from Canada. One person has 2 bottles and is willing to sell them, but the shipping costs may be high. Another person mentions having found a Canadian consultant who can get them the soap. There is also a correction on the shipping costs.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Does anyone have any of the soap that they would like to sell?

Check the Canadian outlet...maybe one of our Canadian friends can ship it to you.

I loved this stuff!!! My mom did too.. stocked up and she still has a few. I will check if she is willing to part with one.

I have 2 I believe. But the weight makes them a bit pricey for shipping.

how much would both be including shipping to 72764

baychef said:
Check the Canadian outlet...maybe one of our Canadian friends can ship it to you.

Like wonderful Ann did for me ordering off the US outlet and shipping to me in Canada :)

Yes they're on the Canadian outlet if all else fails and you'd like me to order some for you. I'm not sure what it sold for in the US but it's on the outlet here for 10.75 Canadian. Unfortunately you'll have the regular shipping to me and then me shipping to you. I guess it depends how much you want it :D

I have 2 still in the boxes. I will sell for $6.50 each and then shipping. I am not sure of the exact cost of shipping, but estimate on USPS website looks like roughly $8.00

Let me know if your interested.

Becky0216 said:
I have 2 still in the boxes. I will sell for $6.50 each and then shipping. I am not sure of the exact cost of shipping, but estimate on USPS website looks like roughly $8.00

Let me know if your interested.

8.00 for both?

If your speaking of shipping, then yes, it looks to be $8.00 for both.

kcjodih said:
Like wonderful Ann did for me ordering off the US outlet and shipping to me in Canada :)

Yes they're on the Canadian outlet if all else fails and you'd like me to order some for you. I'm not sure what it sold for in the US but it's on the outlet here for 10.75 Canadian. Unfortunately you'll have the regular shipping to me and then me shipping to you. I guess it depends how much you want it :D

Jodi ROCKS!!! I was able to find a Canadian consultant who has a MIL that lives in my home town so I have 4 or 5 bottles waiting for me!!! But I am not selling them. If you live close to Canada, you may be able to find someone nearby to aviod the shipping. Thanks, Jodi..it was no problem what so ever!

sorry. I was wrong before. I went to the PO to check postage and they said cheapest woud be a Med. Flat rate for $10.50
Again, sorry. If you don't want them, let me know. I will just use them myself:)

What are the benefits of using Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap?

Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap is made with all-natural ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals, making it gentle and nourishing for the skin. The combination of lemon and rosemary essential oils helps to cleanse and purify the skin while leaving a refreshing and invigorating scent.

How do I use Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap?

To use Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap, wet your hands or body with warm water, create a lather with the soap, and massage onto your skin. Rinse off with water and pat dry. For best results, use daily as part of your skincare routine.

Is Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap suitable for all skin types?

Yes, Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap is suitable for all skin types. The natural ingredients and gentle formula make it safe for sensitive skin and will not cause irritation. However, if you have any allergies or skin conditions, we recommend consulting with a dermatologist before use.

How long will one bar of Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap last?

The longevity of the soap bar will vary depending on the frequency of use. On average, one bar of Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap can last up to 4-6 weeks when used daily. To prolong the life of the soap, keep it dry between uses.

Can I use Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap on my face?

Yes, Iso Lemon Rosemary Soap is safe to use on your face. The gentle formula and natural ingredients make it suitable for all skin types. However, we recommend avoiding the eye area and discontinue use if any irritation occurs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Perian Webb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ndbigler