• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone selling a used Booking Slide for a cheaper price?

In summary, the download is a good way to try them before buying the professional one on supply order.
Nikki0896
I know you can order them off the supply order but, just wondering if someone has one that they are not using for a bit cheaper...Please email me at [email protected]

I am still a newbie but, want to try one before I buy a new one!
Thanks!balloon:

Print off the one in the download section of CC on cardstock and tape them together. That's the cheapest way. It won't last as long but you'd at least get the idea of whether you'd like using them.

Even if someone sells you theirs for less,with shipping it would cost you almost as much.

You can also take it to Staples or Office Depot, and have them laminate if for you, so it will last longer. The professional one you can buy on supply order is 100 times better, IMHO, but the download is good for starters (this is what I did until they started selling the one on supply order).

pampchefsarah said:
You can also take it to Staples or Office Depot, and have them laminate if for you, so it will last longer. The professional one you can buy on supply order is 100 times better, IMHO, but the download is good for starters (this is what I did until they started selling the one on supply order).

For the price to get it laminated I would suggest just buying it on the supply order!

wadesgirl said:
For the price to get it laminated I would suggest just buying it on the supply order!

Exactly. That's why I suggested card stock and try it at a few shows. Then if it works for you buy the one on the supply order.

Here's an alternate idea:

Put each of the benefits of hosting or/and selling on slips of paper and hand them out to the guests or put them in a bowl on your table. Then every so often ask a guest to read her slip or take one out of the bowl and read it - then expand on that. Do more demo, then another slip...

I have one that I made prior to when this one came out. It's laminated and held together by metal rings. Would sell for $5 plus shipping.

Related to Anyone selling a used Booking Slide for a cheaper price?

1. What is the "Looking for Booking Slide" and how does it work?

The "Looking for Booking Slide" is a tool that helps you easily find and book Pampered Chef parties. It works by allowing you to browse through available party dates and times, and then connecting you with a Pampered Chef consultant to book your party.

2. How do I access the "Looking for Booking Slide"?

You can access the "Looking for Booking Slide" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Book a Party" tab. From there, you will be directed to the "Looking for Booking Slide" where you can start browsing available party dates.

3. Do I have to pay to use the "Looking for Booking Slide"?

No, the "Looking for Booking Slide" is a free tool for anyone looking to book a Pampered Chef party. There are no fees associated with using the tool.

4. Can I book a party through the "Looking for Booking Slide" for any location?

Yes, the "Looking for Booking Slide" allows you to search for available party dates and times for any location. You can also filter your search by distance to find parties that are closest to you.

5. What if I can't find a suitable party date through the "Looking for Booking Slide"?

If you are unable to find a suitable party date through the "Looking for Booking Slide", you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly to discuss alternative options. The consultant may be able to accommodate your preferred date or help you find another party to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nikki0896
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Nikki0896
  • dragonflyz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • stfenyo