• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Put Together a Flyer for "Salsa Deal"

In summary, the Director Target call discussed the upcoming $60 Confetti Salsa deal with the MFP, the 150 deal with the baker, and the possibility of a recruiting special for March.
I was thinking of a 99 deal for the Confetti Salsa recipe using the MFP, rub, scraper... anyone put anything together yet? I like to "borrow" rather than create flyers. :blushing:

I'm thinking of doing a $60 deal with the MFP - that way they get the freebie on months we have that as guest special. The people around here are all saying "I love that baker but $100...". The good thing is they book to get it (and of course some do pay full price...)

MPF $49
mini scraper $9.50
chipolte rub $4.50
=$63 - get all for $60 (plus shipping and tax)

Those who have more to spend will add the other things they want anyway.

I like the 99 deal because I sell the guest special plus if they spend 100 I let them pick from my bowl. I have little products, like SB, rubs, citrus peelers etc in a bowl next to check out. If they spend 100 they get the special plus a pick.

also thinking of a 150 deal with the baker, baker cookbook, mfp, rub and something else??

pcjenni said:
I like the 99 deal because I sell the guest special plus if they spend 100 I let them pick from my bowl. I have little products, like SB, rubs, citrus peelers etc in a bowl next to check out. If they spend 100 they get the special plus a pick.

I like this idea - a basket of goodies for a bonus!!!

great idea! I might have time today to work on something. I was just thinking about it yesterday b/c i made salsa for the 1st time....YUMMO!

I call it my $100 Basket or $100 Bowl, depending on what I have it things in. I have used a micro cooker and now I use a bamboo bowl... gives me an opportunity to talk about the bamboo. I saw "a lot of my guests spend more than $100 so I like to give you another bonus on top of the special for spending $60. If you spend more $100 or more, you will get X the guest special as well as a pick from my bowl. I have our awesome little paring knives, cookbooks, and the rub we used on the fajitas in here as well/ So you get a pick from the bowl as well as the guest special."

I say it several times about getting the special as well as a pick.

That's a great idea Jenni! Thanks for sharing!!

I'm going to start making the fajitas on the Grill Pan. At the Home & Garden show this weekend I had so much interest in the Grill Pan & Press it was crazy!! Lots of people who stopped by already had the DCB, so I think it is time for me to start pushing those Grill Pans. I sold 2 complete sets (Pan, Press and Cleaner...Yay, green for March!!) and several of the Pressed. Everyone called it a Bacon Press. I was like, "um, okay". LOL! I wanna see if I can stretch it a bit and do a Grill Pan, Press and MFP bundle???? Or cross-sell with the DCB? Hmmmm...

All great ideas!!

I hope I didn't sound like I didn't like the $100 deals because I do. I was just saying what I heard this month at my shows.

I still think I'll do the $60 deal but I do believe I'll add something to get it to the $100 as a second tier and an extra freebie with it.

While I was on a conference call, I complied 21 salsa recipes to hand out with the MFP. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Salsa.doc
    89 KB · Views: 233
finley1991 said:
While I was on a conference call, I complied 21 salsa recipes to hand out with the MFP. Enjoy! :)
OMG, that's awesome!! Thanks, Colleen!!!

Colleen, once again, YOU ROCK! How was the call? I had to miss it today--had another call with my exec....anything fun?

Today's call was gooooooood!!!!Here's the link for the playback for today's DIRECTOR TARGET call and some heads-up to events starting tomorrow!http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/W872BM7TN4QUPYJY/GM2YSEQQEX8KD3F6JK853ADEQ4ATD599?type=s

finley1991 said:
Today's call was gooooooood!!!!

Here's the link for the playback for today's DIRECTOR TARGET call and some heads-up to events starting tomorrow!

http://maestro.podference.com/maestro/download/W872BM7TN4QUPYJY/GM2YSEQQEX8KD3F6JK853ADEQ4ATD599?type=s

Thanks for sharing!! WOW- pretty cool stuff coming down the pike! :)

I'm wondering if they'll have a recruiting special for March and based on some of the announcements in that call, I'm guessing they will. I almost had 3 sign in February, but one is waiting probably til March after she gets everything lined up! Anyone heard anything??

I can't get the link to the call to work on my computer. Want to share some of the things they were talking about???

Jenni I found I had to right click and 'open in a new window' for it to work. I had to fiddle. :) I got it though and was able to d/l to itunes and my phone. Colleen was this call really 3hrs long? That's how long the recording is - I am simply saving it for my commute to work (40min each way) tomorrow. Looking forward to it. :)

No... just about 2 hours. Someone must have not hung up... it continues to record until everyone has hung up...

THANK YOU COLLEEN!!!!!!!! That is fantastic!!!!!!!

Colleen, you are amazing to have time to do this! thanks so much for sharing!

1. How can I customize my flyer for the salsa deal?

To customize your flyer for the salsa deal, you can use our online design tool or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. You can add your own images, change the text, and choose from different layouts and fonts to make your flyer unique.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for the salsa deal?

There is no minimum order requirement for the salsa deal. You can purchase as many or as few jars of salsa as you’d like.

3. Can I include other products in my flyer along with the salsa deal?

Yes, you can include other products in your flyer along with the salsa deal. Our online design tool allows you to add multiple products and customize the layout to fit your needs.

4. How long will it take to receive my flyers?

The delivery time for your flyers will depend on your location and the shipping option you choose. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for standard shipping, but you can also choose expedited shipping for a quicker delivery.

5. Can I use my own design for the flyer?

Yes, you can use your own design for the flyer. You can upload your own artwork or use our design tool to create a custom design for your flyer. Keep in mind that the design must comply with Pampered Chef’s branding guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • jchesley
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies