• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Live Near Summerville South Carolina?

In summary, the nearest location to Summerville where one can attend a Pampered Chef party is in Charleston, about a 30-minute drive away. There are also consultants in nearby towns such as Goose Creek and North Charleston. There are several Pampered Chef consultants who live in Summerville and are available to host parties or provide personal shopping services. The consultants in Summerville have flexible schedules and can work with customers to find a suitable date and time for a party. At a Pampered Chef party in Summerville, one can expect to see a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The consultants will have samples available to try and a catalog for purchasing products. Customers can also choose to host a party
JAE
I'm looking for a consultant who lives close to Summerville South Carolina. Anyone?

I used to live in Charleston, but don't any more. I almost signed with Yolanda Easton (who's in Empowering Women) who is down there, or at least was. She's a military wife, so it's possible she moved. Would you like me to try to get her email? Not sure what's you're looking for!

Tonight, I wish I did.Brrrr.

I do....About 1 hour and 38 minutes, what do you need? Let me know

Related to Anyone Live Near Summerville South Carolina?

1. What is the nearest location to Summerville where I can attend a Pampered Chef party?

Our nearest location to Summerville is in Charleston, about a 30-minute drive away. We also have consultants in other nearby towns such as Goose Creek and North Charleston.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef consultants who live in Summerville?

Yes, we have several consultants who live in Summerville and are happy to host parties or provide personal shopping services for you.

3. Is there a specific date or time that Pampered Chef parties are typically held in Summerville?

No, our consultants in Summerville have flexible schedules and can work with you to find a date and time that works best for your schedule.

4. What kind of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef party in Summerville?

We have a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware available at our parties in Summerville. Our consultants will have samples of our most popular products for you to try out and will also have a catalog with our full product line available for purchase.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in my home in Summerville?

Absolutely! Our consultants in Summerville are happy to host parties in your home or any other location of your choice. You can also choose to have a virtual party if you prefer. Just let your consultant know your preferences and they will work with you to plan the perfect party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikkijo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • Janelle Gardner