• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know the Dimensions of This?

In summary, the dimensions, size, measurements, and specific size of this product can all be found in the product description. If more detailed dimensions are needed, our customer service team is available for assistance.
Gina M
Gold Member
I have a host who's interested in the Professional Cookware - Casserole with Lid - does anyone know the actual width and height of this? I know it's 4 quarts but she wants to know if it's going to be big enough for her cooking needs. Any help would be appreciated!:) Thanks!

I don't know the dimensions, but I have the 8 qt stock pot and its waaayyy too big. Wish I had the 4 qt. You can cook a pound of spaghetti in it easy, I can almost use the 3 qt for this (too small). Would also be perfect for chilis, soups and stews. I double all my recipes for the 8 qt. HTH

Gina,

It totally depends on the size of her family and what her actual cooking needs are. There are only 2 of use at my house, and the Casserole is the perfect size for us. I rarely make more than 1/2 box of pasta at a time (8 oz.), so I don't need more than 3 quarts of water.

Of course, if space is not an issue, I'd recommend a larger one. You can always put less in a bigger pot, but you can't put more in a small one. :)

1. What are the dimensions of this product?

The dimensions of our products vary depending on the specific item. We recommend checking the product description or reaching out to our customer service team for the most accurate dimensions.

2. Can you tell me the size of this product?

The size of our products can be found in the product description or by contacting our customer service team. Some of our products also have adjustable sizes for added convenience.

3. What are the measurements of this item?

The measurements of our products can be found in the product description. If you need more specific measurements, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Do you have the dimensions for this product?

Yes, the dimensions for our products can be found in the product description. If you have any further questions about the dimensions, our customer service team is always happy to help.

5. How big is this item?

The size of our products can be found in the product description. If you need more specific measurements, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • chefdianne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefdianne
Replies