• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Know How to Right Click and Delete With a Mac?

In summary, on a Mac, you can right click by holding down the "control" key while clicking, or by using two fingers on the trackpad of a Mac laptop. The right click settings can be customized in "System Preferences" for the trackpad or mouse. To delete a file, right click and select "Move to Trash" or hold down the "control" key while clicking. The keyboard shortcut for right clicking is the "control" key, and the "option" key can be used to open the right click menu without clicking on an item. A mouse with a right click button can also be used, or the "control" key can be held down while clicking with a mouse without a right click button.
jwpamp
My new consultant is trying to remove some 'practice' things we did in P3....like adding shows and supply orders....any ideas?

Yup... press Control and click your mouse at the same time. :) Works in all programs.

Thank you, Colleen!!!

Happy to help! :)

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I'd be happy to help with your question about right clicking and deleting on a Mac. To right click on a Mac, you can either use a two-finger click on your trackpad or hold down the control key while clicking on your mouse. As for deleting items, you can select the item and either hit the delete key on your keyboard or use the right click method mentioned above and select "move to trash." I hope this helps your new consultant with removing those practice items from P3. Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How do I right click on a Mac?

To right click on a Mac, you can either hold down the "control" key while clicking, or you can use two fingers to click on the trackpad if you have a Mac laptop. This will bring up the right click menu options.

2. Can I change the right click settings on my Mac?

Yes, you can customize the right click settings on your Mac by going to "System Preferences" and then selecting "Trackpad" or "Mouse," depending on your setup. From there, you can adjust the settings for right clicking, such as changing the sensitivity or enabling the "tap to click" feature.

3. How do I delete a file using right click on a Mac?

To delete a file using right click on a Mac, simply right click on the file or folder you want to delete and select "Move to Trash" from the menu that appears. You can also press and hold the "control" key while clicking and then select "Move to Trash."

4. Is there a keyboard shortcut for right clicking on a Mac?

Yes, you can use the "control" key on your keyboard to perform a right click on a Mac. You can also use the "option" key along with the "control" key to open the right click menu without clicking on an item.

5. Can I right click on a Mac using a mouse?

Yes, you can right click on a Mac using a mouse. Most Mac-compatible mice will have a right click button that you can use. If your mouse does not have a right click button, you can still right click by holding down the "control" key while clicking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky